Save $270.00 34%
Rebate Available! View Details
1 Blemished Available: $476.99 This item is available as a Blem/Refurb. These are items that cannot be sold as "New" merchandise and are limited to stock on hand. See the product details for a description of the product's condition.
Klim Krios Sena 10U Stealth Helmet
Sizing & Fit
Klim Krios Helmet With Sena 10U
Vanquishing the notion that an Adventure helmet must be a compromise falling short in performance of designated off-road and street-specific helmets, Klim has broken new ground with the Klim Krios Sena Helmet and demanded that no concessions be made in either department. High Performance Carbon-Fiber construction makes the Klim Krios Adventure Helmet one of the lightest weight adventure helmets ever created, while both ECE and DOT standards testify that Klim has not sacrificed strength of the shell or safety to do so. The Klim Krios Sena Helmet integrates industry-leading Sena Bluetooth technology seamlessly into the design for cutting-edge communication right out of the box. The Klimatek Fabric liner system and aerodynamically superior design combine to create an acoustically peaceful riding experience ideally suited to Bluetooth communications, music, and GPS directions. Four different riding configurations can be achieved quickly and without the use of tools, making the Klim Krios Sena 10U Helmet the most versatile, technologically advanced ADV helmet ever.
The Sena 10U for Krios features Bluetooth 4.0 and four-way group intercom communication up to 1 mile in open terrain with an impressive 10 hour talk time. Additional key features include music sharing, built-in FM radio tuner, Advanced Noise Control, an included wireless remote control as well as intuitive voice prompts and voice commands.
- Includes Pinlock-ready clear face shield and 1 Pinlock insert
- Hand-laid full-carbon shell features a wide carbon weave
- Aerodynamic visor and spoiler attributes to stabilize and put riders’ heads at ease
- Klimatek Fabric liner systems utilize adaptive smart foam technology and anti-microbial/bacterial fast-wicking textiles
- Quick release shield and visor system requiring only a simple, 90 degree quarter-turn to lock/unlock
- Intelligent ventilation system ensures riders will keep their cool when the terrain heats up
- Airflow through the chin bar vent and a close-able top vent make it comfortable from slow-to-go
- Includes chin curtain
- Quickly transition from Street to Off-Road or to any of four riding modes quickly and without tools
- Klim Radius Goggle compatible
- Pinlock-ready Polycarbonate anti-scratch face shield
- Meets or exceeds ECE and DOT standards
- 2 shell sizes: SM-MD, LG-3XL
- Comes complete with Sena 10U for Krios including a wireless handlebar remote
Note: Helmet ships with a clear face shield.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Matte Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1152375||MFR. Product #3851000120002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Matte Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1152377||MFR. Product #3851000130002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Matte Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1152379||MFR. Product #3851000140002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Matte Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1152381||MFR. Product #3851000150002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Matte Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1152383||MFR. Product #3851000160002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Matte Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1152385||MFR. Product #3851000170002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Klim Helmet Sizing
|SM||54 - 55|
|MD||56 - 57|
|LG||58 - 59|
|XL||60 - 61|
|2XL||62 - 63|
|3XL||64 - 65|
|TK1200 and K1R Helmets Only:|
|SM||55 - 56|
|MD||57 - 58|
|LG||59 - 60|
|XL||61 - 62|
|2XL||63 - 64|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
38 Customer Reviews
34 Questions & 64 Answers