Klim Induction Jacket
Klim Karbonite mesh venting will keep you cool thanks to loads of ventilation, but it won't keep you as cool as the other type of carbonite used to freeze a smuggler into a trophy for the crime lord of Tatooine. That's a totally different type of carbonite.
This type of Karbonite has heavy abrasion and tear resistance for protection against the pavement. Heavy duty 840D textile reinforces the elbows and shoulders of the Klim Induction Jacket. The Induction Jacket comes fully kitted out with CE level 1 D3O armor at the elbows, shoulders and back.
- Heavy abrasion and tear-resistant mil-spec-derived Klim Karbonite nylon mesh
- Built with Klim Rhino-Stitch construction technology
- Abrasion zones at elbows, and shoulders 840D hi-tenacity 6.6 nylon for outstanding abrasion resistance and durability
- UV-resistant treatment on main mesh material
- Fleece-lined soft collar
- Adjustable D3O EVO XT Level 1 armor at elbows, D3O EVO Level 1 shoulder pads, D3O Level 1 back pad
- Klimatek cooling stretch mesh in elbow and shoulder pad pockets
- 3M Scotchlite reflective on upper/lower arms and upper back
- Reflective positioning designed for maximum biomotion perception
- Articulated fit with a slightly longer body length
- Stretch material inside elbows
- 2 quick-adjust forearm straps
- Breathable moisture-wicking internal mesh comfort liner
- 1 external upper chest pocket, 2 lower zippered hand pockets, 1 inner chest pockets
- 1 forearm emergency ID pocket
- Hypalon zipper pullers
- YKK zippers throughout
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #10004942||Store Sku||MFR. Product #5060-001-150-000||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Klim Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Sleeve (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm Bent (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.