Klim Dakar Pro Gloves
The Klim Dakar Pro Gloves were designed with dual-sport riding in mind, but the durable goat leather, stretch woven construction and Poron XRD impact protection make it the roadworthy option too. Leather at the palm, fingers and knuckles resist abrasion on the street, while stretch fabric on the back of the hand allow the glove to breathe when you're working hard on the trail. Localized perforation provides ventilation where it counts. Match these short cuff gloves with an off-road jersey or street jacket. The glove's cuff design will work with however you like to gear up.
- Goat leather and stretch woven construction
- leather on palm and backhand
- Leather overlay on back of thumb
- Poron XRD palm and knuckle protection
- TPU reinforcements
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material
- Stretch woven on back of hand
- Perforated in optimum ventilation zones
- Jersey/jacket cuff-friendly
- Index finger visor wiper
- Mult-E-Touch smart device functionality
- Klim-engineered rider grip articulation
- Entry assist pull loop
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1580631||MFR. Product #3186-003-130-000||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Klim Men's Glove Sizing
|Size||Hand Circumference (in)||Hand Length (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
With your dominant hand open and fingers extended, measure from the base of your palm where it meets your wrist, to the tip of your middle finger.