Sizing & Fit
Klim Carlsbad Pants
The Carlsbad was conceived of the need for highly mobile, highly vented and minimized bulk adventure gear – all while maintaining KLIM’s highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to handle the rigors of on and off-road riding, the Carlsbad integrates vastly improved venting and mobility, as well as an optional Kidney belt, over the Overland series that preceded it.
The chassis of the Carlsbad is engineered with tried-and-tested GORE-TEX® material. Reinforced with 500 DENIER KARBONITE™ RIPSTOP on impact and high-wear zones, which is pound for pound one of the most durable fabrics available in KLIM® ADV gear. The Carlsbad is the essential ADV setup for riders looking for a no-compromise streamlined package of high mobility, comfort and durability.
All KLIM’s ADV and Street motorcycle outerwear comes with the Crash Protection Guarantee. Trust KLIM.
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry Gore-Tex performance shell
- 500D KARBONITE RIPSTOP fabric in abrasion zones
- Leather inner knees with DWR treatment, overlaid on inner leg panels for wear and heat resistance
- Black 3M Scotchlite industrial grade reflective materials for increased low-light visibility
- YKK zippers
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls
Integrated Armor System:
- D3O CE Level 1 hip and knee armor included (exceeds level 1 CE certification for pren1621-1:2011 testing)
Cargo, Comfort and Support Systems:
- 2 thigh intake vents
- 2 thigh exhaust vents
- Mapped mesh wicking liner with cordura at inner knee and cuff for wear resistance
- Adjustable cuff design allows for boot and knee brace/guard access
- Jacket-to-pant zipper integration system
- 2 water-resistant storage pockets on thigh
- VELCRO® brand waist adjusters
- Articulated fit
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 32 (Tall)||RevZilla Item #1192425||MFR. Product #6030001232000||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Klim Men's Pants Sizing
|Numeric Size||Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Inseam (in)||Inseam - Tall (in)||Inseam - Short (in)|
|28||28||36 - 37||31||34||29|
|30||30||38 - 39||31||34||30|
|32||32||40 - 41||32||35||30|
|34||34||42 - 43||32||35||30|
|36||36||44 - 45||32||35||30|
|38||38||46 - 47||32||35||30|
|40||40||48 - 49||33||36||31|
|42||42||50 - 51||33||36||31|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Sizing & Fit
33 Customer Reviews
14 Questions & 34 Answers