Klim Avalon Women's Jacket
The Klim Avalon Women's Jacket doesn't care how hot it is outside. Its Karbonite Mesh flows plenty of air, but still safeguards against abrasion since it is 750% stronger than polyesters used by other brands. Heavy duty 840D textile reinforces the elbows and shoulders to bump up the protection and durability.
Note: We have found that this jacket runs small and recommend go one size up, especially if you are busty.
- Massive mesh coverage
- Heavy abrasion- and tear-resistant military-spec-derived Klim Karbonite nylon mesh
- Built with Klim Rhino-Stitch construction technology
- Abrasion zones at elbows, and shoulders: 840D high tenacity 6.6 nylon for outstanding abrasion resistance and durability
- UV-resistant treatment on main mesh material
- Fleece-lined soft collar
- Adjustable D3O EVO XT Level 1 armor at elbows
- D3O EVO level 1 shoulder pads
- D3O level 1 back pad
- Klimate cooling stretch mesh in elbow and shoulder pad pockets
- 3M Scotchlite reflective on upper and lower arms and upper back
- Reflective positioning designed for maximum biomotion perception
- Articulated fit
- Hip expansion gusset
- Slightly longer body length
- Stretch material inside elbows
- 2 quick-adjust forearm straps
- Breathable moisture-wicking internal mesh comfort liner
- 1 external upper chest pocket, 2 lower zippered hand pockets
- 1 inner chest pocket, 1 inside front pocket
- 1 forearm emergency id pocket
- Hypalon zipper pullers
- YKK zippers throughout
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style LG / Dark Grey||RevZilla Item #1277312||Store Sku||MFR. Product #1329632||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Klim Women's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Sleeve (in)|
|XS||29 - 31||23-25||32-34||29|
|SM||32 - 34||26-28||35-37||29|
|MD||35 - 38||29-32||38-41||30|
|LG||39 - 42||33-36||42-45||31|
|XL||43 - 46||37-40||46-49||31|
|2XL||47 - 50||41-44||50-53||31|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.