K-Tech 20IDS Fork Cartridge Kit
Are you tired of the limited adjustability of your factory suspension? The KTech 20IDS Cartridge Kit may just be what you are looking for! The IDS Kit replaces the internal components of your factory forks and enables fully independent rebound in one fork and independent compression adjustment in the other! The 20IDS Cartridges feature 20mm pistons and 14mm control rods that displace a larger volume of oil for better control and rider feedback compared to stock. Ask any seasoned rider - front end suspension feel is a big part of riding comfortably and fast.
All of the aluminum parts are hard anodized to protect against wear and contamination of the damping oil. This leads to longer intervals in between fork services. All components of K-tech IDS Kit are designed and manufactured in the UK using the highest quality materials and processes for the highest level performance.
- Includes a pair of standard springs rated for riders weighing from 160lbs-190lbs (without gear)
- Optional alternative springs available (sold separately)
- Fully independent left and right fork adjustability
- 30 clicks of compression adjustment
- 30 clicks of rebound adjustment
- 18mm preload adjustment
- Independent Damping System technology (IDS)
- Flow control valves
- Laser engraved fork caps
- Hard chrome piston rod
- CNC-machined aircraft grade aluminium
- Hard anodized finish
- Includes fork travel indicator ring
Note: Revzilla recommends K-Tech Cartridge Kits be installed by a professional motorcycle suspension technician/mechanic. Image for reference only, actual K-Tech Cartridge Kit will vary slightly depending on your motorcycle's make and model.
- F800GS 2008-2013
- RC390 2015-2017
- Ninja 250R 2009-2013
- Ninja 300 2013-2017
- Ninja 300 ABS 2013-2017
- Ninja 400 2018-2019
- Ninja 400 ABS 2018-2019