Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Jensen HD1BT Bluetooth Stereo For Harley Touring
Jensen Audio has made rocking some tunes on your rig ultra easy. Their Plug and Play Stereo hits all the right notes! Its 'plug and play' design means no hacking up your factory harness, no wiring - none of the headaches that accompany most head unit swaps. The unit is also mechless. Mechless designs are the latest method of stereo construction - they have zero moving parts. Without moving parts to break, the radio becomes largely impervious to weather, or the characteristic Harley vibrations that are able to kill inferior audio systems. There are no special mounting kits or brackets - just plug everything in, drop it into your fairing, and go! Anyone who has replaced a factory Harley radio also knows that you usually lose your handlebar function when making the swap. With Jensen's unit, that's no longer a concern - your factory handlebar controls operate as designed.
- Waterproof unit face and rear chassis
- Bluetooth streaming audio (A2DP, AVRCP)
- iPod/iPhone control and charging through USB (rear)
- SiriusXM ready with optional Tuner Antenna
- Auxiliary input (rear)
- Works with factory handlebar controls
- Maximum power output: 50W x 4
- AM/FM tuner (US/Euro)
- Weather band with S.A.M.E weather alert
- Presets (12 AM, 18 FM)
- Auto-store, seek tuning and RBDS
- Red backlighting
Note: Not compatible with Helmet bluetooth communication devices.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Jensen HD1BT Bluetooth Stereo For Harley Touring 1998-2013||RevZilla Item #951546||MFR. Product #HD1BT||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1998-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1998-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1998-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2009
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011, 2012, 2013
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2013
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010, 2011
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
About an hour. The sound is great! Bluetooth
Streaming works great as well. Very user
Friendly, I now need to add an amp. And
From the looks of things that should be very
Easy. All the connection are there for you.
Thanks Revzilla! l'm happy with the purchase.
over 3 years ago
Well let me give you my experience. Since having the unit, frequently the the clock would reset to some invalid time and the radio preset would just disappear, even when there was constant power to the unit and no disruption of connection to the battery. That was a minor annoyance. I recently did a 4 week 12,000 Mile ride and every couple of days, I'd need to reset the the clock. That was annoying but no bid deal. Then a new problem began. Even when the radio had been powered off, when starting the bike, the radio would randomly turn itself on at full volume. Ok I can deal with that. I only got rain on 2 days but it was 2 days of torrential cold rain. Anyway. In that rain storm, the radio completely shut down and none of the buttons or hand controls would work. At the end of the first day of rain, I put it in shelter over night and the following morning I couldnt power the radio on. I got about an hour into the ride and then the radio just turned itself on and then randomly starting rotating through the various modes, Am, FM, BT, AUX in and none of the radio controls, hand control or power button had any effect. Then it would just shut down, unable to be turned back on again. The next day, I powered up the bike, the radio turned itself on at full volume and remained stuck at the same frequency and same volume for hours. I finally had to pull the fuse. This radio is far more expensive than the alternatives from Kenwood and others. And while it is the most aesthetically pleasing, it also just an expensive brick that really has never provided any value for money and is now just an expensive brick. Perhaps I just got a lemon, I'll write to jensen to see what if anything they are prepared to do , but I must say I am more than disappointed in this unit.
I appreciate your time. I've had it with the Harley H/K radio. Repaired twice and still has vibration syndrome.....Ken
BTW: I love this stereo BUT it does not have the automatic volume reduction when you slow down like the old one and I miss that. Just FYI
Speed. You can also control the volume with the
Bluetooth turn on though your I phone. The sound
Is great with after market speaker and amp. The
Handle bar controls all work very well also.
I hope this help good luck..
Hope this helps.