Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Icon Variant Helmet Breath Box
This simple add-on to your Variant helmet will assist in reducing the condensation that collects on the inside of your shield during adverse conditions.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Icon Variant Helmet Breathbox||RevZilla Item #824165||MFR. Product #0134-1361||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
And yes, if you mount it correctly and squeeze the nose tip adjuster properly, it does prevent fogging. I ride at < 20F (down to 9F) trust me, I know.
Icon logo is too beautiful to be hidden when installed... pity!
One issue may show up on winter, since the two frontal vent slots have to remain open in order to allow the device to be attached to the helmet. If it is too cold we would probably have to remove the device in order to close those vents. Let's wait for the winter and test it...
1. The way it is inserted is in the 2 front vents making it impossible to close them making it quite cold in freezing temperatures. It honestly isn't that bad but it would be nice if we could shut those vents without duct taping them before inserting the breath box.
2. It doesn't fog at all but it still does have condensation on the inside of the visor. It does a much better job then without any breath box at all but I had to crack the visor so some of the condensation would go away. Again, its better than nothing but it needs to make more of the air OUT rather than go down and come back up.
3. Not loving the price tag, $30? Come on Icon. Wish they would've dropped the price $10 but its just $10, whatever.
Overall I love the look of it and it performs great in mildly cold weather but could definitely use some revision for those cold rides.