Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Hotbodies Superbike Undertail Kit BMW S1000RR
Hot Bodies Superbike Undertail Kits give your bike a modern and aggressive look and require little to no modifications. Shaped for speed and built for the race track, Hot Bodies top-quality Undertails have endured hours of R&D to create the best-looking, highest-performing, machine-made designs around!
Constructed of 1/8 inch ABS plastic, similar to OEM fairings, with each being shaped, CNC trimmed and finally hand-finished for a quality fit. Coated with automotive-class paint that match perfectly to OEM colors. All models include integrated LED turn signals and use the OEM brake light, some models include license plate bulb.
- Constructed of durable ABS plastic
- Bright LEDs
- Includes all hardware, tap splice, and license plate mounting kit
- Installation instructions with photos
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1104296||MFR. Product #21501-1102||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White||RevZilla Item #1104299||MFR. Product #21501-1101||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Red||RevZilla Item #1104298||MFR. Product #21501-1103||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Unpainted||RevZilla Item #1104297||MFR. Product #21501-1100||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- CBR1000RR 2008-2011
- CBR1000RR 2012-2016
- CBR1000RR ABS 2008-2011
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2008-2011
- CBR1000RR SP 2014-2016
- CBR954RR 2002-2003
- Ninja 250R 2008-2013
- Ninja 300 2013-2015
- Ninja 300 ABS 2013-2015
- Ninja ZX-10R 2008-2010
- Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2015
- Ninja ZX-6R 2009-2012
- SV1000 2003-2009
- SV1000S 2003-2009
- SV650 2003-2009
- SV650 ABS 2003-2009
- SV650S 2003-2009
- SV650S ABS 2003-2009
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Overall, good product. Hotbodies can do a better job with the quality and finish of this product, but I doubt it will happen any time soon. For now, I'm happy with it.
If you have basic mechanic and soldering skills, then this is a fsirly easy install,
Do not get in a hurry and start breaking the tabs of the bodywork.
Paint is only , OK.
1 year ago
- the end result looks great. really, really like it.
- price was fair, if I recall this was one of the least expensive options
- no instructions provided, install was tedious as a result
- fit could be better - it's pretty good, but not great.. there are a few places where it doesn't line up quite right, specifically in/around the tail light
- the turn signal lights might pop out, nothing holding them in place beyond snug fit. not concerned I'll lose them -- either pop inside the panel, or rattle out but have wires attached -- but will keep an eye on it and possibly put some kind of simple reinforcement if one of them does indeed pop out.
- no pre-drilled holes for license plate
A few comments + notes...
The packaging came without any instructions, not even a parts list - just a sack of small bits. On my own for removing the existing OEM stuff as well as installing / fitting the new part as well. I did eventually find a YouTube video, searched for "hotbodies undertail s1000rr" and found this video from Hotbodies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASrlOv3WtxU The video answered most of my questions, but still, instructions would have been nice.
I ordered mine unpainted - did a few coats of matte black (similar to the OEM part it replaced) so it keeps the same look. I didn't use clearcloat, probably should. If I get chips in the paint (black on white plastic, it'll show easily), it would be ~5 minutes to remove everything so maybe down the road I re-paint and use clearcoat, too.
The license plate light included doesn't seem very bright. It's a single LED bulb. I didn't do a before/after comparison with OEM but I'm pretty sure it's less bright. The question is if it's dark enough to get myself pulled over by the popo...
Overall, I'm happy with it, but hope this review is helpful for others to know what they're getting into. It isn't a complicated install, but it could have been easier.
over 2 years ago