Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Hogtunes Lower Fairing Speaker Kit For Harley Touring
Speakers everywhere! More speakers means more music and more music means more good times! Lower fairings are a perfect spot to tuck in a few more speakers without having them get in the way.
- For use on bikes with fairing lowers
- Radio runs all existing speakers, and supplied amp runs fairing lower speakers
- Includes Hogtunes 24.2 amp, one pair of 5 1/4" Hogtunes speakers, fairing lower speaker adapters and plug-and-play harness
- Compatible with CVO Ultras
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Hogtunes Lower Fairing Speaker Kit For Harley Touring 1998-2013||RevZilla Item #964401||MFR. Product #0326||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1998-2013
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE 2004
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE2 2005
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1998-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012, 2013
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2010
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2013
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010, 2011
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE 2006
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE2 2007
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE3 2008
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE4 2009
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE8 2013
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 1 answer
I have a 2012 flhtcu that I ride 90% of the time without the tour pac on the bike. I'm interested in hogtunes lower fairing speaker and amp kit but I would like an amp that would power both the front upper fairing speakers and the lower fairing speakers? please advise.
BEST ANSWER: Wayyyy nicer than the Hogtunes set-up in my opinion!
I have an 05 roadglide with non-vented lowers. will this fit into the non-vented lowers?