Out of Stock
HJC FG-Jet Helmet Black / 2XL [Open Box]
Item: P842048 SKU:
Save $33.25 19%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Item Condition: This is a new item that is missing the original packaging or the packaging has been opened. Tags, manuals, or installation instructions may be missing, however the item is fully functional.
HJC FG Jet Helmet
The HJC FG-Jet Helmet is a modernly-styled open face helmet that features a full face shield for keeping the wind and bugs at bay. The FG in FG-Jet stands for fiberglass. The use of fiberglass makes for an exceptionally high strength to weight ratio and it is the material of choice for most premium helmets.
Fit: Runs slightly small and offers a snug fit. Sizing up 1 cm is recommended. For example, if you measure in at 59cm go with an XL instead of a LG.
Advanced Fiberglass Composite Shell
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Aerodynamic shell with large eyeport opening for greater visibility
- Shell sizing: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-2XL
HJ-V7 SunShield Visor System
- One-touch integrated smoke-tinted SunShield deploys and retracts quickly and easily
- Adjustable to three positions
ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System provides flow-through ventilation
- Multi-Stage intake vents and exhaust vents allow full front-to-back fresh airflow that flushes heat and humidity out of the helmet
- Moisture-Wicking and odor-free interior with advanced SilverCool antibacterial fabric
- Comfortable, removable and washable
HJ-17R Shield and Quickslide Shield Replacement System
- Quickslide shield replacement system allows for quick, secure and tool-less shield removal and installation
- Optically correct, UV-treated face shield
Note: The HJC logo on forehead may differ slightly from images shown.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1800785||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
HJC Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
84 Customer Reviews
24 Questions & 51 Answers