Sizing & Fit
HJC CL-X7 Helmet
The HJC CL-X7 Helmet packs high end safety into a pretty low price point yet doesn't skimp on features like efficient ventilation and a removable moisture-wicking interior lining.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Impact absorbing, dual density EPS liner (XS-2XL); 3XL-5XL are single density
- Maximum range adjustable visor
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Multi-Level top and forehead intake vents combine with rear exit vents to provide flow-through ventilation that helps to pull heat and humidity up and out of the helmet’s interior
- Removable and washable SuperCool Interior Lining
- Moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced SuperCool antibacterial fabric
- Contoured, multi-layer cheek pads optimize fit and comfort
- Grooves for glasses
- Nylon Strap Retention System neatly secures chin strap
- Double D-Ring
- Snell M2015 and DOT approved
Note: 3XL-5XL DOT only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Matte Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #968142||MFR. Product #0000227584||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Matte Black / 4XL||RevZilla Item #968143||MFR. Product #0000227585||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Matte Black / 5XL||RevZilla Item #968144||MFR. Product #0000227586||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style White / 3XL||RevZilla Item #968133||MFR. Product #0000227588||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style White / 4XL||RevZilla Item #968134||MFR. Product #0000227590||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style White / 5XL||RevZilla Item #968135||MFR. Product #0000227592||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
HJC Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
12 Customer Reviews
6 Questions & 1 Answers