Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Highway 21 Primary Engineer Boots
The engineer boot has been around since.....forever and been the choice for motorcyclists since the motor met two wheels. Building on the historically popular boot, the Highway 21 Primary Engineer Boots take the classic engineer style into the 21st century with a oiled leather upper and 100% waterproof HiPora lining.
- 100% top quality full grain leather
- Goodyear welt construction for durability
- Boot can be re-soled
- Oil-resistant, anti-slip rubber sole
- Water-resistant oiled leather
- HiPora waterproof lining throughout
- Removable insole
- Full length cushioned sock lining
- Pull loop for easy-on wearability
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 7||RevZilla Item #1040931||MFR. Product #5161 361-801~07||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 8||RevZilla Item #1040932||MFR. Product #5161 361-801~08||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 9||RevZilla Item #1040933||MFR. Product #5161 361-801~09||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 10||RevZilla Item #1040934||MFR. Product #5161 361-801~10||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 11||RevZilla Item #1040935||MFR. Product #5161 361-801~11||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 12||RevZilla Item #1040936||MFR. Product #5161 361-801~12||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 13||RevZilla Item #1040937||MFR. Product #5161 361-801~13||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 14||RevZilla Item #1040938||MFR. Product #5161 361-801~14||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
They also look good too,
1 year ago
1 year ago
The boots look very nice
Where are the boots made ?
How do the sizes tend to run ? larger or smaller, narrow or wide ?
I am usually a size 9.5 - 10 US and want to be sure of a proper fit.