High Lifter High Capacity Front Springs Yamaha Grizzly 700
High Capacity Springs from High Lifter are increased capacity replacement springs for ATVs and side by sides. High Lifter Springs are engineered to work with OEM shock absorbers to boost overall load-handling ability and protect shock absorbers from overuse. High Lifter High Capacity Springs also outlast factory springs and save on suspension maintenance costs in the long run.
A full set of High Capacity Springs (front and rear, sold separately) adds approximately one-hundred pounds of additional load handling to your vehicle. Stock ride and handling properties are maintained, and body control is improved. Vehicles with oversized tires also benefit from better suspension composure.
Sold in two spring sets (for front or rear of vehicle). Depending on application, High Lifter High Capacity Springs may add up to 1" of suspension lift. Some vehicles experience no additional suspension lift.
- High capacity replacement springs
- Designed to work with factory shock absorbers
- Vehicles upgraded with front and rear springs add approximately 100lb extra load capacity
- Maintains stock ride and handling
- Improves handling and ride under load
- Improves performance with oversized tires
- Protect shocks from overuse, fatigue and failure
- Sold in pairs
- Front and rear application sold separately
Note: Some models require High Lifter Spring Adapter Plates for installation. Depending on application, vehicle may experience 0" to 1" suspension lift after installation. Image for reference only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front||RevZilla Item #10142594||MFR. Product #79-13865||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 1-2 business days|