Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Helite GP Air Track Vest
Practical, lightweight and discreet with an aerodynamic design and flexible fit, the Helite GP Air Track Airbag Vest is specially developed for the race track. It also works for leather jackets with humps for the street rider. With the GP Air Track Vest there is no front zipper or buckle on the chest. This is in order to allow the rider much more ease when sliding from side to side on the tank. With the integrated foam surrounding the cartridge area, you won’t even notice it’s there.
The design of the GP Air Vest focuses on aerodynamic design while making space for your race suit's or jacket's hump. This vest guarantees the most optimum protection without sacrificing comfort. The airbag system boasts full protection when deployed, covering your torso with a full inflation time of 74-milliseconds. That makes it the fastest mechanically triggered airbag system on the planet.
- Full protection for the rider’s back, neck, spine, chest, ribs, pelvis, head, pancreas, liver, lungs, etc. with an inflation time of 75-milliseconds for optimal pressure
Turtle Technology is a similar principle to that of a motorcycle helmet: hard shell exterior with a soft impact interior. A big improvement on an
incredible safety innovation, Turtle Technology results in the absorption and distribution of high velocity impacts
- Designed and tested on race tracks by racers for racers. The GP Air’s tight body fit has been designed with stretch panels on the side and space for your race leather’s hump in mind
- Constructed with strong abrasion resistant leather (cowhide 1.2mm) as well as a foam lining to protect the airbag chamber
- Quick and easy to replace CO2 cartridge can be done by the rider in minutes following deployment
- 100% mechanically triggered avoids airbag deployment and also eliminates the need for batteries or complicated system calibration
- Added feature gives rider zipper access to stitch on logos for various sponsors
- All sizes use 60CC air cartridge
(This size chart is for information only. The most important is to have a close-fitting GP-Air Vest for the aerodynamics and it must go down ~4 inches under the iliac crest (hip bone).
- SM: 5'0"-5'5" Waist 23"-32
- MD: 5'4"-5'9" Waist 28"-35"
- LG: 5'5"-6'1" Waist 32"-39"
- XL: 5'9"-6'4" Waist 35"-43"
Note: The vest runs small. We recommend ordering 2 sizes larger.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1218012||MFR. Product #HEGPAIRS||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1218013||MFR. Product #HEGPAIRM||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1218014||MFR. Product #HEGPAIRL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1218015||MFR. Product #HEGPAIRXL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
- Its comfy and you dont notice once its on.
- It does not ride up and stays right where it is when you put it on.
- It fits perfectly over the race hump.
- Its a bit of a pain to put on. You have to get used to it. Leaving it on all day is ideal. However, if its hot and need to take it on and off, put on your left glove before you put it on so it does not catch the wrist part of your suit.
- Finding a tether spot is easy and adjusting the length is simple. I thought the tether might get in the way but I didn't notice it.
- I did get off the bike once and forgot to un-clip the tether. IT DID NOT deploy the airbag. Like they say, it does requite more force than you getting off your bike to deploy. It will pull your bike toward you so be aware of that haha. However, from a positive standpoint... it lets you know quickly that you are still attached to the tether.
- The air bag goes all the way down your back which I like.
- It looks better on than I expected.
- It does block a bit of air flow but I dont care. The protection is more important to me.
That's all for now. Ill update again later.
So far, Im impressed and Im very happy about my decision.