Graves Cat Eliminator Slip-On Exhaust
Graves Motorsports Link Cat Eliminator Slip-On Exhaust
The Graves Link Exhausts are designed for the rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered Monster Energy Graves Yamaha rider Josh Hayes to 3 consecutive AMA Superbike championships. The Graves Link feature allows you to expand this exhaust to a full system with the optional Graves Headers (sold separately) later down the line.
Graves Everlast packing produces an exhaust note like no other and holds up longer to the extreme conditions of a high-revving motorcycle. Graves incorporates advanced welding processes to reduce oversized welds that can cause excessive heat buildup. A special pipe bending technique known as mandrel bending is used for all Graves exhausts to prevent wrinkles and ovalization of the exhaust pipes. All of this combined not only streamlines the appearance of the exhaust systems but saves significant weight over the stock exhaust!
- Diamond shaped muffler design
- Aerospace grade titanium connecting pipe
- Lighter than stock mufflers and mid-pipe combined
- Machined joint fittings
- Optional Graves Headers available (sold separately)
- Optional Link Sound Insert available (sold separately)
- Optional Carbon Fiber Heat Shield available (sold separately)
- Made in USA
- RSV4 1100 Factory 2019-2020
- 1290 Super Duke R 2014-2019
- Z H2 2020