Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Givi E135 LED Brake Light Kit for V47 Top Cases
Take advantage of your top case's elevation by increasing visibility with a LED brake light kit! Installs within pre-molded cutouts requiring some disassembly of the top case and splicing into your bike's brake light wires.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Givi E135 LED Brake Light Kit for V47 Top Cases||RevZilla Item #899348||MFR. Product #E135||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I was not disappointed the kit is very thorough the workmanship is outstanding and all the leads are prepared for splicing into the very good connectors which come with the kit . If a neat install is on your list of must haves this kit will not disappoint .
is it worth three times the amount of the GIVi kit.
Absolutely. IT does three times as much and the workmanship of all the components is outrageously well done.
I hade the multi meter handla buat honestly it was so straight forward on the Triumph Explorer that anyone with electrical experience at all will breeze right through it. This is NOT TO SAY that you will not have to read and apply the directions carefully, you will and be rewarded for the care and decisions you make about the mating of bike to top case.
I went against some others and installed my connector on the right front edge of the bottom with the right handed element pointing toward the back of the bike where the lead would be going into the bike. The layout was so amazing and not one centimeter of wiring was cut to complete the instal !!!! YAY
If I didn't know better I would think it was a Triumph factory kit and was made specially for the V 47 and Triumph EXP as the fit was so amazing.
Well I could rant all day because the lighting was so much better than the rack fiasco because of peculiarity of the V 47 design I was sure the wiring would be a bother. NOT so .
Was it worth the much more cost of the GIVI model . In my view it was indeed. It does more , gives not just brake light but running lights turn signals and flashing yellow to red LEDs . The quality of the kit itself is the best i have come across stateside.
7 months ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
Shockingly poorly thought through by GIVI, the connection is established by a contact point on the base of the case and a matching contact point on the stand. These 2 contact points have no system for keeping them in alignment and they move each time the case is put on or taken off.
So they don't work.
Do not touch this product. It is a complete waste of 60 dollars and all it does is make 2 unnecessary holes in you case and stand.
Or does the kit replace whatever lense you have with its own lense?
The kit appears to have a quick connect wiring plug - true? Does this plug/wiring just hang somewhere?
I have several supposed Givi dealers around me, but none have any stock to look at. all they do is get online same as im doing.
Do any of the colored optional panels match the 2013 Yamaha FJR Stone Grey?
If i could just see this stuff somewhere. Frustrated !
1. The lenses: The LED kit does NOT come with lenses. It uses whatever lenses your particular box came with. To the best of my knowledge only two colors of lenses are availabe; red or smoked. Either way, the red LEDs shine through fantastically.
2. Quick connects: The kit uses spring-loaded contact buttons. Two of them: one connecting the lights in the lid to the wiring in the bottom of the top box. The second set of contacts provide connectivity from the rack to the bottom of the top box itself. With this setup you have nice clean wiring inside the box (near the rearmost edge) and also the ability to remove or install the box without unplugging anything. It's actually very slick and works well.
3. Dealers: Good luck finding any V47s in any brick and mortar stores - unless you're in/near Canada. I got mine on E-bay, but there's several web sources available, Revzilla included. As far as I know, there's only a few versions: Black with silver aluminum panel and red lenses, Black with silver aluminum panel and smoked lenses, or Black with faux carbon fiber panel and smoked lenses. Overseas markets may have more/different options.
4. Color match 2013 FJR: None are a direct match for the Stone Gray, aka Yellow-gray. Search some FJR forums and you'll find people who've had parts painted to match. I've kept mine all black, but may one day paint to match. Even not matching color, this is a gorgeous box that look and works GREAT on MY 2013 FJR. The lines and style match the bike perfectly!
If I were to do it again, I'd go with the V47 in a heartbeat. Perhaps I'd get the aluminum center paneled version instead of the faux carbon fiber that I did get.
Hope this helps