Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Givi E112 LED Brake Light Kit for E55 Top Cases
LED brake light kit for the Givi E55 Maxia 3 top cases. Significantly increase safety by raising and increasing your bike's brake light visibility.
Simple installation using pre-molded cutouts on the E55. Requires some disassembly of the E55 accent panels using a screwdriver. Requires tapping existing brake light wires.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Givi E112 LED Brake Light Kit for E55 Top Cases||RevZilla Item #760818||MFR. Product #E112||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I like how the contacts on the Monorack make reliable connection to the contacts on the bottom of my E55 case. Great system!
My changes: From the brake light wiring to the Monokey plate, there is no way to remove plate without cutting wires. I added a two-pole trailer plug, which is hidden under the seat.
I didn't like how the wiring ran from the taillights, through another set of contacts at the lock end of the case, and then to the bottom of the case where the contacts meet the Monokey plate. I felt it was overly-complicated, and took up too much room. So I simply ran wires along the top lid, down by the hinges, and over to the contact on the bottom of the case. I secured the wiring with hot glue every couple of inches.
Two things that I did not like:
1.It does not have running lights. It is just stop lights.
2.The lights are not very bright during the day, especially if the sun is out. At night the lights are very bright.
First, I agree with others that Givi instructions are poor. Fortunately you can email email@example.com and they might help, though that has left me feeling dumb and thinking I'm the only one with installation issues.
The E112 has **BRAKE LIGHTS ONLY**--there are no turn signals, no running lights, no hazards. And it's not that bright.
DESIGN FLAW: the E112 connection depends on the lid being securely locked to the case. The brake lights on my case are very unreliable and don't illuminate at all if there is much in the case. The rest of the time they flicker as the lid shakes.
I often find screws in my case and I have to figure out where to return them. Two of the screws on my E112 freewheel, so I have some duct tape trying to hold the E112 module to the case.
The only installation issue I had was trying to figure out the knockout on the M5 mounting plate.
I'm looking into Admore's E55 Top Case - LED Kit (TS) as a replacement to the E112. It has all of the indicators, is brighter, and the wiring doesn't depend on a secure lid connection.
1. The instructions are terrible. There seems to be an universal agreement about that, so enough said.
2. The gaskets on the new reflectors do not fit, leaving a wide gap, enough to let them flood. Had to seal them with silicone.
3. One of the screw channels on the new reflectors was filled solid, and required drilling. Luckily I had a 2mm drill bit on me.
4. One of the screws on the lid contacts was completely rusted.
5. The contact housing on the bottom is too big for what it does. It distupts the interior of the case.
6. The contact housing on the bottom, being fairly large, attaches with only two screws at the mid portion. As a result, it has a play of several millimeters on the top and bottom ends, leaving impression of flimsiness.
7. The supplied contact for the plate is way too tall to install without drilling a hole in the plate. Now I have to drill a hole in nicely painted aluminum plate? That plate is the only really nicely done, solid piece of the total system. Why not make this contact a lower profile and attach it with double-adhesive tape? I ended up making my own piece out of the cap I punched out of the bottom of the case, drilling two holes in it, and sticking in two spade connectors bent at 90 degrees.
Overall, I see my purchase as a waste. Have I not drilled holes in it and applied silicon to it to seal it, I would have returned it. If I knew what I am getting, I would have just purchased LEDs for the original reflectors which already have holes, and ran a wire over the lid instead of the bottom of the case. And I would have installed turn signals. This would have cost me $5. I will probably end up doing it anyway.
No complaints about Revzilla. The shipping was timely, and they sent what I ordered. But Givi really dropped the ball on this one.
However the 3 sheet (printed both sides in 5 languages) is the poorest instructions I've encountered in years. There's a lot that the instructions don't cover, and there's nothing online that is of any help.
After several hours of trying to put the lights in the top case, I decided it just wasn't worth the risk of damaging the top case for lights that aren't really that bright and don't look like they will stand up to moisture and bumps.