Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Givi B47 Blade Tech Monolock Top Case
Givi B47 Blade Tech Monolock Top Case
Do you need a good sized case for your scooter? It is difficult to compete with the B47. This case offers 47 liters of storage and can hold two helmets, the maximum capacity offered in the Monolock range. Aesthetically pleasing and adaptable to low and medium displacement motorcycles, the B47 offers the novelty of a removable painted cover mounted on the top shell, an aesthetic refinement which used to be exclusive to the Monokey range.
- "Tech" - smoked reflectors
- New sealing system for increased water resistance
- Fits 2 open face helmets
- Plastic construction
- Capacity: 47 liters
- Dimensions: 22.4" L x 17.5" W x 13.3" H
- Max load: 6.5 lbs
- Empty weight: 9.95 lbs
- Compatible with Monolock Top Plates and Luggage Racks
Note: All Monolock top cases include a universal plate.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Givi B47 Blade Tech Monolock Top Case||RevZilla Item #825915||MFR. Product #B47NTMLA||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
-Capacity. If you commute, run errands, pick up your significant other, or do anything else practical on a regular basis with your motorcycle, a big trunk like this is constantly useful. I have no regrets about the size. I never found it to be too large or ungainly, and it isn’t vastly more expensive than its smaller cousins. If you’re buying a topcase, go big!
-It really is waterproof.
-I rarely have issues removing it from my bike.
-While the official weight rating is in the single digits, in reality this trunk has handled every load that I am able to lift into it.
-I haven’t noticed any adverse handling effects, even at highway speeds.
-The finicky, frustrating, inscrutable locking mechanism. This is by far my biggest gripe - when this trunk is close to full, it can be almost comically difficult to latch the lid. The lid might close smoothly, but it will refuse to click into place if any of the contents of the trunk are arranged just slightly incorrectly. It’s frustratingly common to spend several minutes playing cargo tetris until everything lines up perfectly and the latch finally engages. This isn’t an issue when it’s below 70% capacity.
-The swoopy shape also diminishes the effective capacity compared to a rectangular model.
-The key has a large, strange plastic fob that makes it awkward to carry on a keychain.
Other thoughts, and context:
I use my motorcycle to get around New York City - I can’t emphasize how handy it is to have this storage capacity on the bike. That said, any of the large topcases that Revzilla offers would have filled that role just as well. It isn’t bad, but for the price it should be better. This is my first piece of motorcycle luggage, and the only topcase I have interacted with - I can’t say how this one stacks up against the competition.
I don't think it will fit 2 full face helmet in it.
There are not internal pockets for small items such as cell phone , glasses , keys ,... which I think is a big problem.
The plastic material doesn't seem to be top of the line quality.
it won't close easily , you need to align the top door to the bottom portion perfectly to be able to lock it , the alignment is not good or because the plastic material is soft it wobbles .
1 year ago
- one of the only top-cases I could find that would fit a full-size laptop in it's bag, or even in a backpack, pretty much the reason I got it
- if a top-case can be stylish, this is the most stylish of Givi's cheaper "monolok" line... I know that's not saying much but it's something...
- can add a back rest pad which further improves the look, and helps the odd passenger nervous of "falling off the back"
- yes often it won't snap shut when items are near the latch/lock... which is odd because no part of the lock/latch mechanism seems to be inside the box. As the previous guy mentioned... it's inscrutable: Push it shut, if it clicks, yay, if not, open it and push a few more things around, then push it shut, etc.
- this case doesn't appear to fit the quick-release mount as tightly as some other Givi monolok cases. I have a B29 as well, and have two bikes both with a Givi mount. The B47 rattles on both mounts, but the B29 rattles on neither. That said it's plenty secure.
- the listed "limits", both for weight and speed, are ludicrous and I think some sort of bizarre lawyerly CYA to cause Givi to never be responsible for a failure. It's something like 7 lbs and a max speed of 120 kph... which is not quite 75 mph! Thankfully it's basically BS as I've had both cases over 100mph a few times but more importantly I'll run considerable distances close to 80 mph and if I look back there is no disturbing rattling or shaking. Finally, handling doesn't appear adversely affected...
- Of note: One of my bikes that I use this on is a Honda Forza 300 scooter, and I've tracked it on Fuelly for thousands of miles. There is a pattern I have picked up where I will lose 1-3mpg on the freeway pretty consistently with this particular bike with this larger case. It has a slightly noticeable aerodynamic drag at speeds close to 70 mph on lower powered but freeway capable machines. Worth thinking about if you're running a smaller scooter than the Forza it might make cruising at the speeds you want a little harder.
- the shape of the key is a little annoying. Meh.
All in all though - this case has been absolutely great, and if you're a serious rider you should have this or something similar!