Giant Loop Vinyl Protective Film
Giant Loop Vinyl Protective Film takes the abuse - NOT your painted and plastic surfaces!
Protect bodywork and plastics from scuffing or marks under Giant Loop's saddlebags and tank bags with Giant Loop Vinyl Protective Film. Even a single ride can buff the shine off your gloss coat. Take a few minutes now to keep your bike looking like new.
- Installs in minutes
- Heavy-duty 12 mil film (used for race bike graphics)
- 3 sheets
- 12" x 14"
- Made in USA
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU BEGIN WORK!
- Clean surface thoroughly to remove residue and oils. On new plastics, use brake cleaner or carburetor cleaner to remove plasticizers from surface - alcohol and household cleaners will not work
- Work in warm area with warm vinyl sheets. Use hair dryer to warm sheets if needed
- Use razor blade knife to trim sheet to shape
- In spray bottle add 1 drop liquid dish soap to 16 ounces of warm water
- Spray solution onto bike plastic/bodywork and onto both sides of vinyl sheet
- Place wet vinyl sheet onto plastic/bodywork and float into place
- Gently squeegee water and bubbles out from under vinyl sheet. Start with fingers, then use a folded piece of this header card to finish
- Wait 4-6 hours before riding to allow moisture to evaporate. Gently work out any remaining bubbles
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Clear||RevZilla Item #890166||MFR. Product #VPF||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
9 Customer Reviews
6 Questions & 9 Answers