Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Giant Loop Fandango Tank Bag Pro
The Giant Loop Fandango Tank Bag Pro represents a major upgrade of Giant Loop’s largest, most popular tank bag (8 liters). Expandability, electronics compatibility, and features driven by rider feedback inspire this Adventure Proof state-of-the-art design.
An electronics pass-through enables on-bike charging and power inside the tank bag and/or the clear vinyl map pocket top. The Fandango PRO’s underside includes a concealed document pocket, and two separate side zippers for easy mounting to harness. Full length interior lining with hook-and-loop accepting fabric, movable divider with elastic tire pressure gauge holder and slots, exterior mesh pocket and D-ring mounts for new optional Buckin’ Roll pannier pockets (2 liters each side) are key new features.
Fuel fills are now easily accessed by simply unzipping either side from the harness, and the concave front allows vent hoses to breathe.
Fits virtually any motorcycle, including dirt, dual sport, adventure and sport machines with metallic or non-metallic tanks/shrouds.
- Concealed document pocket
- Electronics pass-through integrated throughout each compartment
- Full length interior lining with Veltex hook-and-loop accepting fabric (compatible with many camera bag dividers)
- Movable divider with elastic tire pressure gauge holder and organizer slots
- Exterior mesh pocket
- Easy-access clear vinyl map pocket
- D-ring harness mounts for new optional Pannier Pockets (2 liters each side)
- Mil-spec materials and hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Harness Dimensions: 8.5″ wide X 12″ long
- Tank Bag Dimensions: rear 8″ tall, front 5″ tall, 8″ wide
- Volume: 8 liters
- 22 oz vinyl coated polyester Bomb Shell™ reinforced with foam
- Slip-Not and clear vinyl top
- Rubber electronics port
- Water resistant YKK zipper (bag)
- Beefy YKK coil zippers (harness)
- Nylike webbing
- Reflective accents for visibility
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #942699||MFR. Product #FTBP17-B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White||RevZilla Item #942701||MFR. Product #FTBP17-W||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey||RevZilla Item #942700||MFR. Product #FTBP17-G||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Yellow||RevZilla Item #942702||MFR. Product #FTBP17-Y||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Orange||RevZilla Item #942703||MFR. Product #FTBP16-O||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
26 Customer Reviews
6 Questions & 10 Answers
Browse 7 questions Browse 7 questions and 37 answers
Why did you choose this?
Size, color, and that it opens around the gas-cap
Matthew C on Aug 7, 2017
Has anyone attached this bag (GL Fandango) to a 2014 or '15, BMW R1200GS Adventure? Does it work well and do you still have access to your "garage door opener compartment"? Thanks guys!
Is it waterproof? I'm not talking about dropping it in the lake -- rather, riding for days in pouring rain with electronics inside.
BEST ANSWER: Rode roughly 1500 miles through Nevada and California , it rained some pretty much every day and on the last day 300 mile ride in complete winter storm like conditions extremely heavy rain all day !!! Everything stored in bag stayed completely dry including electronics even while havering charging cord run through the cord port at front of bag ! I am extremely pleased with this bag and absolutely recommend it .
If you own this bag, did you put down any tank protection as recommended on the GL website?
BEST ANSWER: I didn't use tank protection. The bag sits tight enough as is and doesn't move. Not specifically looking for scratches either, it is on a crf250l with larger acerbis tank. So a few scratches wouldn't bother me, but nothing obvious has yet appeared.
fit a KTM 950 Adv ('04) ? I have the Diablo on my 650gs and love it
BEST ANSWER: Pretty sure it should fit just fine. I installed mine on a G650X Moro.
Will this fit a BMW K1600 GTL without interfering with the bars in full lock position?
If you have the older Diablo/Fandango, can this one be mounted to it's base? I have 2 bikes and looking to see if I can switch between bikes easily without having to buy an extra base.