Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Submit a Price Match
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
GET Athena MD60 LOG GPS Lap Timer
Set your finish line and splits easily, or upload the track from the default library and start using the MD60 LOG straight away at the track. Ideal for a large range of motorsport activities. No need for external sensors, powered by simple batteries, the MD60 LOG can be used for track, off-road, supermotard, and any other sport where the best lap time is the ultimate challenge. Installation is made easy thanks to its small size and the built-in GPS antenna. Download the data logged by the MD60 LOG into your computer for professional analysis with the GATE-LITE software pack. No need for beacon or transponder.
- Latest 5 Hz GPS technology
- Highly sensitive GPS receiver
- Accuracy +/- 0.1 second
- Shows live lap time and split times
- LED to indicate lap and split time improvements
- Easy-toownload data file with date, time, number of laps, lap times and sector times
- Easy-to-download data file to analyze speed, accelerations, and drive line on user friendly software
- Works for closed and linear circuits
- Create your own circuit maps, set the start/finish and split time lines by the simple press of a button
- Keeps 10 sessions of 99 laps each in memory
- Keeps more than 4 hours of data in memory (speed, accelerations and drive lines)
- Lasts for more than 6 hours of continuous use
- Up and running within minutes, thanks to the all in one design features
- Large backlit display
- User friendly menu and customizable views
- Strong, mineral filled Polyamide case
- External size: 108mm x 56mm x 30mm
- Weight: 200g
- USB cable
- GATE-LITE data analysis software
Note: Fat Bar Mount and Standard Bar Mounts (for MX bars with cross bars) are sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style GET Athena MD60 GPS Lap Timer||RevZilla Item #900144||MFR. Product #NDK00080012||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions