Gerbing 7V Torrid Shell Vest
The Torrid Shell Vest utilizes the technical properties of a four-way stretch softshell fabric. This garment is breathable, flexible, and more durable than other softshell garments on the market. The added durable water repellent finish enhances the performance of the garment in wet conditions. To add to the warmth of the garment, the soft shell is bonded to a fleece lining which provides added comfort with an excellent next-to-skin feel.
- Four-way stretch soft shell material with bonded fleece back
- DWR finish to repel snow and rain
- Four Microwire heating zones: collar, chest (2), and back
- Reaches temperatures up to 135° F
- Ideal mid-layer or outerwear piece
- Battery life: 8 hours on low heat, 6 hours medium heat, 4 hours high heat, 2.5 hours extreme heat
- 7V lithium battery and charger included
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style LG / Realtree||RevZilla Item #1036693||MFR. Product #G0715M-VST-352-340-10976||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Gerbing Men's Heated Vest Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Hips (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.