Gerbing EX Pro Pants
The Gerbing 12V EX Pro Pants are the perfect mate to the EX Pro Jacket and constructed of the same durable 500D Cordura and rip-stop materials with Knox CE armor at the knees. The included removable insulated liner is electrically heated with four Microwire zones that keep riders warm and toasty during even the coldest rides. When the weather warms up, two large vents at the thighs allow you to cool off, providing true 3-4 season comfort.
Gerbing 12 volt is the global leader in powersport wearable technology. Using an advanced interconnect system, Gerbing garments plug right into your electrical system on your motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat or even airplane for an unlimited source of power and keeps you warm at any temperature, any speed. A combination of Microwire heating technologies in conjunction with your electrical system enable Gerbing to put heat where others can’t and makes for the world’s warmest and longest lasting 12 volt platform, specifically designed for the temperature of speed.
- Runs ~2" small in the waist, for example, a size XL best accommodates a natural waist of 36-42", not 34-40" as the size chart suggests
- Genuine Cordura 500 denier outer shell with rip-stop material in all impact areas
- Aquatex breathable waterproof G-Liner membrane in outer shell with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Removable insulated liner with four Microwire heating zones: leg (2) and hip (2)
- Knox CE approved armor at the knees in height adjustable pockets
- Direct ventilation on the thighs
- Superfabric panels on knees
- Leather grip panels on the inside of lower leg
- 8” YKK zipper for jacket / pants connection
- Pre-wired sock / insole connections at end of legs
- Calf zippers with VELCRO® brand closure
- Max heat: 135°F
- Power consumption: 44 Watts (3.6 Amps)
Note: Heat controller and battery harness sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1036866||MFR. Product #G12F15XP-BLK-SMAL/G1215M-PNT-402-001-10966||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Gerbing 12V EX Pro Pants Sizing
|Size||Navel Waist (in)||Outseam (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure from from the top of your hip bone (typically inline with your navel) to the bottom of your ankle bone, along the outer side of your leg.