Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
GB Racing Front Axle Sliders Triumph Daytona 675 / 675R / Street Triple / R
GB Racing injection molded 60% long fiber nylon front axle sliders provide ultimate in protection for your machine. The tough long glass fibered nylon is a high impact material that is designed to absorb energy without cracking in most situations. Provides protection to your expensive forks in many lowside crashes
- Bolt onto a stainless steel bar, which fits neatly inside the existing axle, no glueing or permanent fixing needed
- Use aluminum inserts and lock nuts to allow the product to be tightened correctly
- Manufactured to the same high standards as the engine protection and frame slider products, providing enhanced protection where necessary
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #885979||MFR. Product #BA-675-SET-GBR||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Installation is pretty simple, but after putting it on, the actual "sliders" were super wobbly. I tightened it to the point of stripping, but the sliders still were loose. I did not feel comfortable riding with a couple of wobbly pieces on my front axle. Took them right off! Will see Triumph's offer is any better.
Also, Revzilla's "parts finder" said that this will fit my 2015 model, but the packaging says that it's for older (pre-update) models...
Overall disappointed with this product & Revzilla...
10 months ago
11 months ago
1 year ago
over 3 years ago
Not the most robust looking pieces, but look up to the task. Each piece is independently replaceable. Also very light weight.
Adds some peace of mind. Hopefully I'll never have to test their crash worthiness.