Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Submit a Price Match
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
GB Racing Bullet Race Frame Sliders Daytona 675/R/Street Triple/R
GB Racing Bullet Race Frame Sliders Daytona 675 / R / Street Triple / R
Made with the same long glass fiber nylon materials as the race-proven GB Racing secondary engine covers and other equipment. This advanced injection molded composite resists cracking and fracturing upon impact, absorbs energy and has low abrasion qualities for extended contact with the pavement or tarmac. Forward facing hardware provides a solid surface to the side of the motorcycle which helps maximize protection.
- ‘Race’ designed, for mounting under or flush with the fairing thus virtually eliminating 'bike flipping'
- Reducing damage to frame and other costly parts
- Another point contact for sliding, in conjunction with engine case covers
- Aluminum tubular design absorbing impact and distortion
- Bolt cap head is always 5mm away from stock mounting position - minimizing the leverage
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Left Side||RevZilla Item #886134||MFR. Product #FS-675-2006-LHS-SET-R||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 4-6 weeks of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Right Side||RevZilla Item #886139||MFR. Product #FS-675-2006-RHS-SET-R||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 4-6 weeks of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Set||RevZilla Item #886130||MFR. Product #FS-675-2006-CS-R||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships next business day|
- Daytona 675 2006-2012
- Daytona 675R 2011, 2012
- Street Triple 675 2007-2012
- Street Triple 675 R 2007-2012
- RSV4 2010-2013
- RSV4 FACTORY 2010
- RSV4 FACTORY APRC 2011-2014
- RSV4 R 2010-2014
- RSV4 R APRC 2011-2014
- Tuono V4 R 2011-2014
- S1000RR 2009-2018
- Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2019
- Ninja ZX-10R ABS 2019
- Ninja ZX-6R 2009-2012
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2016-2018
- GSX-R1000 2005-2008
- GSX-R1000 2009-2016
- GSX-R1000 2017-2019
- GSX-R1000R 2017-2018
- GSX-R600 2006-2010
- GSX-R600 2011-2019
- GSX-R750 2006-2010
- GSX-R750 2011-2019
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
They install at two points in the engine casing with the sliders themselves rested in the middle and not screwed directly into the bike. This gives me a lot of confidence that they won't snap and break off any vital parts of the engine or frame.
The bullet design is really neat and looks very slick on my 2009 Daytona. Haven't tested them yet but they seem durable and unlikely to snag, which was my biggest fear when looking for frame sliders.
These mount underneath the fairings with the sliders themselves FLUSH with your plastics. If you want to protect your fairings, get the STREET style, not these RACE ones. No cutting is required for either, and they were quite easy to install.
The price is very competitive and I have found their customer service to be top notch. They also offer replacements for the pucks, sold separately, for a very reasonable price - so you only have to pay the big upfront cost once.
Overall I am very pleased with these and would definitely purchase them again.