Forcefield Pro X-V 2 Air Armored Pants
The Pro XV2 Air Pants are Forcefield's most protective, most breathable armored base layer pants. The XV2 Air Pants deliver CE Level 2 protection across the board in a lightweight, perforated chassis that is engineered to keep the rider as cool as possible. Forcefield equips the XV2 Air Pants with their proprietary "Isolator 2" CE Level 2 impact protectors at the knees, hips and buttocks/coccyx. While achieving Level 2 impact dispersion, the Isolator 2 armor measures only 12mm in thickness.
The breathable mesh fabric used in the XV2 Air Pants' chassis is stronger than prior versions' non-perforated fabrics. The XV2 Air Pants offer great hot weather off-road impact protection. For on-road use, pair the XV2 Air Pants under any abrasion-resistant outer shell or moto-specific riding pants.
- CE Level 2 armor at hips, knees and buttocks/coccyx
- Seamless mesh technology
- BeCool antimicrobial fibers increase airflow and discharge humidity
- Heat-activated ergonomic armor molds to the rider's shape
- Removable armor for ease of care
- Isolator 2 hip, knee and coccyx armor passes CE 2 testing in all temperature ranges
- Isolator 2 armor is 12mm thick
- Repeat Performance impact technology
- Forcefield DRI-M holistic armor approach: Dynamic, Reactive, Intelligent Materials
- Drawstring waist
- Effective as on- or off-road impact protection
- Wear under abrasion-resistant outer shell or riding pants for on-road use
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1847422||MFR. Product #FF-30551-3S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1847423||MFR. Product #FF-30551-4M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1847424||MFR. Product #FF-30551-5L||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 1-2 weeks|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1847425||MFR. Product #FF-30551-6XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
Forcefield Men's Pants / Shorts Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.