Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Fly Street Tradesman Boots
The Fly Tradesman Boots look as good off your bike as on it. You'll appreciate the full grain leather and slip-resistant Vibram sole.
- Full grain premium leather
- Vibram sole is slip resistant, durable and shock absorbing
- Sympatex waterproof and breathable membrane
- Gusseted tongue for added weather protection
- Poron XRD flexible impact protection
- Perforated insole for maximum breathability
- Reinforced supports at heel and toe
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 8 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1206915||MFR. Product #36110008||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 9 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1206916||MFR. Product #36110009||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 10 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1206917||MFR. Product #36110010||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 11 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1206918||MFR. Product #36110011||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 12 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1206919||MFR. Product #36110012||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 13 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1206920||MFR. Product #36110013||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 7 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1297554||MFR. Product #36110007||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 14 / Brown||RevZilla Item #1297555||MFR. Product #36110014||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
But, dang it if they didn’t look sexy right out of the box, and fit like like a broken in glove. Seriously, I’ve worn em ever since and there is no break in period, and the vibrant sole is soft and easy on the feet and knees (13 knee surgeries from riding MX all these years).
Boys, buy a pair of these now before they run out of inventory and or raise the price. If you don’t like ‘em, I will refund your money personally!
Now get out there and ride, and ride hard!
9 months ago
I went with the Rev’It Mohawk 2 instead. It isn’t quite as comfortable initially or waterproof but it’s CE level 1 and higher quality.