Sizing & Fit
Fly Armored Tech Hoody
The Fly Armored Tech Hoody is a versatile jacket for short runs to the market or out for the evening.
- Techshell construction is ultra comfortable and lightweight
- The windproof, water resistant breathable membrane helps keep you warm and dry
- Reflective piping and logos for night visibility
- Mesh lined interior adds comfort and warmth
- Shock cord waistband
- Removable hood
- EVA armor in the shoulders, elbows and back
- Can be upgraded to CE armor with optional FLY CE armor kits (sold separately)
- Abrasion resistant sub-panel in elbow and shoulder area
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1005252||MFR. Product #5814 477-2009~1||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1005253||MFR. Product #5814 477-2009~2||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1005254||MFR. Product #5814 477-2009~3||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1005255||MFR. Product #5814 477-2009~4||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1005256||MFR. Product #5814 477-2009~5||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1005257||MFR. Product #5814 477-2009~6||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Fly Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
35 Customer Reviews
7 Questions & 18 Answers