Sizing & Fit
Fly Air Raid Jacket
The Fly AirRaid Jacket features Diamond mesh for maximum air flow in the summer heat.
- Diamond mesh for maximum airflow
- YKK zippers
- High abrasion-resistant nylon fabric used in impact areas for added protection
- CE Level 1 removable armor in shoulders and elbows
- Protective PE back pad
- 360 degree high-visibility reflective panels for added safety
- Removable HydraGuard liner for superior waterproofness and breathability
- 3D mesh collar for optimum breathability
- Anatomically fitted for the perfect sport riding position
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand cuff and waist adjustment
- Arm volume adjusters secure armor and provide customized fit
- Zipper pulls for ease of use with gloves
- Drop tail for added coverage
- Belt loop snap and waist jacket-to-pants connection zipper
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style White/Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1207011||MFR. Product #4774066X||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style SM / Black/Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1207004||MFR. Product #4774065S||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Fly Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
38 Customer Reviews
9 Questions & 17 Answers