Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Firstgear Thermo One-Piece Suit
Designed to get in and go, the Firstgear Thermo One-Piece Suit is the one and done solution for commuters to tourers and everyone in between. The 100% waterproof and breathable Hypertex lining keeps you bone dry while the one-piece design and 120-gram polyester insulation maximize heat retention. Don't let cold weather end your riding season and hop into a Thermo One-Piece suit for that chilly commute.
- 100% waterproof, 210 denier Hypertex
- 120-gram polyester insulation
- Full storm flap closures on zippers, pockets and cuffs
- Cargo storage pockets
- Elasticized ankle closures and adjustable waist
- 1-year limited warranty
Note: Silver has a greenish tinge.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Silver / SM||RevZilla Item #147701||MFR. Product #FG.2702.01.M001||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Silver / MD||RevZilla Item #147702||MFR. Product #FG.2702.01.M002||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Silver / LG||RevZilla Item #147703||MFR. Product #FG.2702.01.M003||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Silver / XL||RevZilla Item #147704||MFR. Product #FG.2702.01.M004||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Silver / 2XL||RevZilla Item #147705||MFR. Product #FG.2702.01.M005||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Silver / 3XL||RevZilla Item #147706||MFR. Product #FG.2702.01.M006||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I wore it only once in moderate rain, no problems. Did not get a chance to try it out in truly heavy downpour - can't wait.
Only thing I would change is for them to offer more color options, and maybe a couple extra pockets.
My only complaint is that there is no easy way to run the cord for my heated gloves through the suit. A little porthole at the waist would be a big improvement. I'm probably going to have to wear a mesh jacket over the suit to hold the cords.
1. Proper / best sizing: Riding is 6' tall, 205#, 33" inseam. L or XL?
Note: Must be comfortable this is for long / all day rides 400+ mile segments.
2. If the weather warms up during your trip can you simply unzip the suit to cool your self down? Or do you need to stop and remove it?
3. Additionally: For the above trips, based on the reviews, I should also buy heated gloves and boot liners. Any thoughts and/or suggestions about gear for long winter trips?
As for heated items, I think having a good pair of heated gloves and heated socks, insoles, or boot liners are a perfect so you can ride no matter what the temperature. With this suit, adding a heated vest and pants would be overkill except for long haul sub-zero rides, but the heated article for hands and feet complete the package nicely. By the way, I highly recommend getting a rheostat (temp. Controller) with these items so you can tailor the heat to your liking. Oyo will get a lot more use out of them this way instead of just off or on. I use Gerbings and swear by them, but they are the only heated gear I have ever owned. There are other quality brands sold on this site. Hope this helps.
Yes, there are zippers at the bottom to help with putting the suit on and taking the suit off. I find that if i'm wearing work boots with a tread, it is a little difficult getting the suit on and off, but not as hard as other suits i've had. It is plenty warm, great for cold weather riding. Make sure you get it large enough so you can layer. I find the upper body a little small compared to with how the rest of the suit fits.
Anyone add armor to this suit?