Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$39.95 - $99.95
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Firstgear Single Remote Heat Troller Kit
- Hi tech electronic, solid state wireless remote design
- Platform technology - Version X(i)-Remote
- Waterproof remote can be mounted on the bike or rider, no wires limit placement
- Waterproof receiver can be left in liner even for washing
- Sealed switch with tactile on/off and 360 degree rotation providing infinite heat levels between off and full on
- Color coded knobs and LEDs for visual feedback
- If lost, new remote is easily mated to existing receiver
- Thin, flat, waterproof receiver rubberized for safety
- Plug compatible with most DC heated products
- Handles 15 amps at 3 volts with internal reset for overloads and shorts
- Automotive grade wiring harness resistant to oil, acid, water and grime with automotive style fuse
- The perfect companion to Firstgear liners, gloves, socks and pants
- Limited one-year manufacturer's warranty on liners
- Limited lifetime warranty on wiring
- Receiver dimensions: 2.5 x 1.75 x .5 inches
- Control dimensions: 1.9 x 1.3 x .75 inches
- Battery harness
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Heat Troller Kit||RevZilla Item #1029533||MFR. Product #951-2988||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Replacement Heat Troller Only||RevZilla Item #709902||MFR. Product #951-2972||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 2 Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 3 answers
I would like to purchase the heated gear but do not have a bike....what would i need to purchase for the heated gear to work?
BEST ANSWER: You need a 12v battery to plug into.
so if i want to purchase the pants liner i also need to purchase the remote heat troller kit to be able to connect to my bike?
BEST ANSWER: Yes you do need the heat trolle, it allows you to maintain better heat levels to your liking, plus as you inter connect the other parts, Liners and or gloves. You only need that single connection to your bike
Hello, Do we need to sync each time we use the remote ans can we use more than 1 remote kit on same bike? (one remote kit for me and one remote kit for passenger) thanks!