Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Firstgear Laguna Expandable GPS Tank Bag
It's a tank bag. It's a backpack. The Firstgear Laguna GPS Tank Bag is best of both worlds. Even better, the Laguna GPS Tank Bag is a GPS navigation station that folds away when not in use. If you need to use just a map (or, if you're like me, you write your directions on a sheet of paper), the tank bag zippers off the base which uncovers a large, clear pocket. The Firstgear Laguna GPS Tank Bag expands vertically, while multiple pockets stow away all those smaller items you just can't leave behind.
- GPS pocket enlarged to 6 inches wide and 4-1/4 inches high to hold large screen devices
- Positions GPS in front of rider on tank, then collapses to hide it when not in use
- Second transparent pocket on top of bag for MP3 and phones
- Grommets in each device pocket and loops inside bag route cables out of the way
- Unzips from base to convert to a backpack, then base becomes a road-map case
- 2 large pockets on the sides and a small change/item pocket at the rear
- Vertically expandable
- Crafted from ultra durable 1680D nylon, coated with PVC and UV protection
- Light grey interior to aid in finding items in dim light
- Concealed, attached, transparent, waterproof cover in a zippered pocked on the bottom front
- Reflective piping to increase nighttime side visibility
- Attaches to bike with straps, magnets, or suction cups
- Base unit bottom and mounts contain non-slip material
- Reinforced sidewalls for stiffness
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- Compressed: 15"(L) x 13"(W) x 10"(H) 1,950 cubic inches (31.9 liters) of storage
- Expanded: 15"(L) x 13"(W) x 12"(H) 2,340 cubic inches (38.4 liters) of storage
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #819426||MFR. Product #TR-903N||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Off the bike, this tank bag converts into a backpack so you can easily carry it if your others hands are full with your panniers. It's got 2 transparent compartments on top: one sized for a GPS and one sized for a cell phone.
It has 7 different compartments to separate your gear into for easy retrieval. There is a waterproof cover stored in the bag itself that you can quickly deploy if it begins to rain. Although I find that the bag is pretty good at resisting water by default in any rainstorm less than a full on downpour.
This tank bag does so much, I wouldn't go on a trip without it!
This bag is full of useful features for long trips and daily use. I highly recommend it.
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
It is a bit bulkier but thats because it has more room. Great design so that you can still read your clusterd while it is mounted and phone/GPS is set for display.
I also have a 2016 Yamaha R1S. Anyone use it for that motorcycle?