Sizing & Fit
Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket
A serious jacket for serious Adventure Touring, the Kathmandu has enough features to satisfy even the most serious rider. The adjustability of the Kathmandu Jacket allows for a personalized fit, such as the collar using a slider snap with up to 1.5" of play and the straps at the waist, biceps and forearms proving a body-hugging fit, no matter what base layers you are wearing. The multiple large vents help to keep you cool and comfortable, no matter the temperature fluctuations.
- Dynamic fit: Athletic, dynamic, out-of-the-saddle fit
- HYPERTEX waterproof and breathable outer shell, constructed of 420 denier rip-stop nylon and 300 denier high density nylon, durable and lightweight for ease of movement
- Fully adjustable D3O T5 CE Armor in the shoulders and elbows delivers the same protection as standard CE foam armor, but is thinner and more flexible, resulting in a more comfortable fit
- EVA dense foam back pad included
- Collar closure utilizes a slider snap that allows up to 1-1/2” adjustment for a personal fit
- Integrated into the collar is an under-the-helmet rain hood to keep water from running down your neck
- 1.5 liter hydration bladder included in removable backpack
- Front left and right restraining loops for bladder tube make access easy
- Achieve maximum air flow with two - 8” vertical chest intake vents, two – 9” armpit intake vents and two - 9” vertical rear exhaust vents.
- Double storm flap front with snap and hook/loop closure that covers a #8 YKK Vislon two-way main zipper to keep out the elements
- Dry Pockets will keep your stash dry – four front ones with flaps, protected by YKK #5 rubberized zippers on the chest and envelope closures on the bottom pockets.
- Large rear dry pouch with 14” mouth to stow insulated liner or personal property, protected by waterproof zipper and flap with spring snaps and hook/loop closure to keep it all intact and safe from the elements
- Reflective taping front and back increases nighttime visibility
- Adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure
- Elbow and underarm waterproof and breathable stretch material for increased flexibility also diminishes binding
- Compression straps on the bicep and forearm adjusts to fit you
- Adjustable cuff uses hook and loop closure for a custom fit
- Removable, fully insulated, thermal liner with wind blocking, adjustable, neoprene cuffs to block out the cold
- Interior pocketing in all Firstgear jackets are in the same location, whether the liner is in or out. On the left side, chest high is a mobile device pocket with flap closure using hook and loop to secure – On the right side is a cargo pocket that is 12” wide and 8” tall to hold whatever you need for the adventure ahead
- Jacket- to-pant 10” full zipper; fits easily through liner portal and attaches to overpants
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Note: Pants sold separately. If you are between sizes, we recommend ordering one size smaller.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Dark Grey/Black||RevZilla Item #800624||MFR. Product #FTJ.1207.03.M001||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / Dark Grey/Black||RevZilla Item #800625||MFR. Product #FTJ.1207.03.M002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / Dark Grey/Black||RevZilla Item #800626||MFR. Product #FTJ.1207.03.M003||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / Dark Grey/Black||RevZilla Item #800627||MFR. Product #FTJ.1207.03.M004||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 3XL / Dark Grey/Black||RevZilla Item #800628||MFR. Product #FTJ.1207.03.M006||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG (Tall) / Dark Grey/Black||RevZilla Item #800629||MFR. Product #FTJ.1207.03.M010||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL (Tall) / Dark Grey/Black||RevZilla Item #800630||MFR. Product #FTJ.1207.03.M011||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 2XL (Tall) / Dark Grey/Black||RevZilla Item #800631||MFR. Product #FTJ.1207.03.M012||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Dark Grey/Black||RevZilla Item #800633||MFR. Product #FTJ.1207.03.M005||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style SM / Grey/DayGlo||RevZilla Item #1083724||MFR. Product #FTJ.1207.02.M000||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style MD / Grey/DayGlo||RevZilla Item #1083725||MFR. Product #FTJ.1207.02.M001||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG / Grey/DayGlo||RevZilla Item #1083726||MFR. Product #FTJ.1207.02.M002||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL / Grey/DayGlo||RevZilla Item #1083727||MFR. Product #FTJ.1207.02.M003||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Grey/DayGlo||RevZilla Item #1083728||MFR. Product #FTJ.1207.02.M004||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 3XL / Grey/DayGlo||RevZilla Item #1083729||MFR. Product #FTJ.1207.02.M005||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG (Tall) / Grey/DayGlo||RevZilla Item #1083730||MFR. Product #FTJ.1207.02.M010||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL (Tall) / Grey/DayGlo||RevZilla Item #1083731||MFR. Product #FTJ.1207.02.M011||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL (Tall) / Grey/DayGlo||RevZilla Item #1083732||MFR. Product #FTJ.1207.02.M012||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Firstgear Men's Jackets
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Arm (in)||Arm - Tall (in)|
|SM||34 - 36||28 - 30||32.5 - 33|
|MD||38 - 40||32 - 34||33.5 - 34|
|LG||42 - 44||36 - 38||34.5 - 35||36 - 37.5|
|XL||46 - 48||40 - 42||35.5 - 36||37 - 37.5|
|2XL||50 - 52||44 - 46||36.5 - 37||38 - 38.5|
|3XL||54 - 56||48 - 50||37 - 37.5||38.5 - 39|
|4XL||58 - 60||52 - 54||37.5 - 38||39 - 39.5|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
99 Customer Reviews
16 Questions & 41 Answers