Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Enduristan Monsoon 3 Panniers
The outermost layer of the 3-layer fabric of the Enduristan Monsoon Three Panniers is made up of a heavy duty polymer with all-welded seams which offers superior wear protection. The middle layer consists of 1000D Nylon mesh which is densely woven yet flexible to allow the 1000D Nylon filaments to align in the direction of the stress. The innermost layer of the 3-layer fabric is made out of red vinyl for perfect visibility and is 100% waterproof. Unlike hard panniers, the roll top closure does not permanently bend in the case of a crash, keeping your items fully waterproofed. At the front, bottom and rear Enduristan has added a high impact plastic to protect the contents of your bags from loose gravel and surprise branches or other trail hazards.
- 2 fold-away separators per bag: Fold them in to divide your bag, fold them away to have one large compartment
- Separators support Enduristan Isolation Dry Bags (sold separately, no pun intended)
- Red inner lining for high visibility
- 2 rows of cargo loops per bag to attach additional gear
- Ergonomic soft grip handles
- Deluxe shoulder strap (sold separately)
- 3 compression straps per bag
- Firm seat under even the most extreme off road riding
- Bags can move away in case you drop your bike thanks to the use of ROKstrap components
- Easy fastening, quick removal
- Distance between bags is adjustable between 21 and 75cm
- Fore-aft placement fully adjustable
- 2 Extra Low Connection Straps for Pannier frames
- No flapping straps
- Washable and easy to clean
- Volume: 2 x 30 Liter bags for a total of 60 Liters carrying capacity
- Built to last
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 60 Liters||RevZilla Item #1162812||MFR. Product #Kit||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I use 2 additional rockstraps around them to the frame, only for extra secure, but no really needed. I'm just a little bit obsessive.
A bit difficult to attach, but only the first time, then is very easy and intuitive.
These panniers worked perfectly. We used the Monsoon 3 with a medium Tornado 2 duffel. Enough space for everything we needed, but not too much space to make room for all the things you don't need. We mounted them to 2 x KTM 690 Enduro Rs without a luggage rack. The bags affixed easily and were solid enough. They flapped a bit in really rough offroad riding, and I will explore mounting to a luggage rack in the future, but without a rack they made it to Cape Town. We used the exhaust heat shield.
The bags are water proof and really bomber. We both crashed and dropped the bikes off road and the bags held up fine. I broke one lower strap in a crash, but fixed it easily with a Rokstrap. The one hole I wore in my bags from rubbing on the pillion pegs was easily patched with the repair kit and adjusting the mounting of the bikes. The metal loops on the seat straps are a weakness but wire was an easy fix on the road. We threw everything at these bags so expected plenty of wear and tear but they held up.
The red interior is great for seeing items and the white drysacks that they sell are great for organizing gear. They are a super simple design without all the hanging dangling things, but it is possible to mount a water bladder or fuel bottle to the molly webbing, but we kept it pretty simple.
Would I take these bags through Africa again... absolutely!
4 days on the road, one 200 mile rain day at highway speeds, and no leaking at all. Bags go on and off the bike quickly and easily.
The only "issue" to be aware of is that the bags seal so tight, that if they are loaded with wet gear and get hot it will become a sauna in the bags. Its a case of the gear working so well, you can't get away with being sloppy. You would need to carry something that seals itself really well for wet gear.
Great product, great price