Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2018 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2019.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for help?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right gear for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
EBC Brakes Semi-Sintered Front / Rear Brake Pads For Harley 2000-2007
Item: P289028 SKU:
Save $1.75 (5%)
Rebate Available! View Details
Guaranteed Holiday Delivery
Shipping & Returns
EBC Semi-Sintered Front/Rear Brake Pads For Harley Big Twin/Sportster/V-Rod
Can be used to replace either Kevlar or sintered metal compound pads. This design combines the long life of a sintered pad with the great feel and lack of rotor damage common with sintered pads. The all-new semi-sintered construction contains 30% copper by weight within an organic matrix.
- Replaces OEM 44082-00
Note: Sold as one set (2 pads) to service one individual brake caliper on front or rear applications.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style EBC Brakes Semi-Sintered Front / Rear Brake Pads For Harley 2000-2007||RevZilla Item #996741||MFR. Product #FA400V||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Please review this product's fitment notes & exceptions prior to purchase: Add to Cart
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 2000
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2000-2007
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006, 2007
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005, 2006, 2007
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2000-2007
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 2000-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001, 2002, 2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2000-2007
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2000-2007
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2000-2007
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2000-2007
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2000-2007
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2000-2007
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2000-2007
- Road King FLHR/I 2000-2007
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005, 2006, 2007
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2007
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2007
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2007
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2007
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005, 2006, 2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2000-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2007
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002, 2003
- Sportster XLH1200 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Sportster XLH883 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006, 2007
- V-Rod VRSCA 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- V-Rod VRSCB 2004, 2005
This item is also available for 27 different bikes. View All Models
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2008-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2008-2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2019
- Freewheeler FLRT 2019
- Night Rod Special VRSCDX 2007-2017
- Night Rod VRSCD 2006-2008
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2008-2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2019
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2019
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2019
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2008-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2008-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 2008-2019
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2019
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2008-2019
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2019
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010-2011
- Street Rod VRSCR 2006-2007
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2019
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF 2009-2017
- V-Rod VRSCA 2006
- V-Rod VRSCAW 2007-2010
- V-Rod VRSCX 2007
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
4 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 2 Answers
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 6 answers
Why did you choose this?
have always had good luck with EBC brakes.
Dennis S on Jun 25, 2017