Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$399.90 - $484.49
$420.95 - $509.99
Save $21.05 (5%)
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Dynojet Auto Tune Kit For Power Vision For Harley
The AutoTune kit comes with a wideband O2 sensor and controller that connects to the Power Vision. With this kit, the Power Vision automatically adjusts the fuel map while riding.
- Plugs directly into the Dynojet Power Vision with a single cable
- Includes 18mm O2 sensors and power connector that plugs into the bike's harness
- Makes automatic fuel adjustments
- User can specify what air/fuel ratio to make each RPM and throttle position percentage combination
- Makes it possible to adjust cruise for best fuel economy as well as larger throttle openings for peak power
- Base settings included for air/fuel ratios but are fully adjustable
- Available for both the Dynojet Power Vision For Harley J1850 Models and the Dynojet Power Vision For Harley CANbus Models (sold separately)
- Made in the USA
See below for fitment guide:
- AT-110 for all J1850 models with 18mm O2 sensor ports; O2 bungs not included
- AT-110B for all J1850 models with 12mm O2 sensor ports; 18mm O2 bungs included
- AT-120 for all CANbus models with 18mm sensor ports; O2 bungs not included
- AT-120B for all CANbus models with 12mm sensor ports; 18mm O2 bungs included
Note: Because of possible clearance issues, some aftermarket exhaust systems may require modifications or relocation of their sensor bungs.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style AT-110 / J1850||RevZilla Item #833243||MFR. Product #AT-110||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style AT-110B / J1850||RevZilla Item #833244||MFR. Product #AT-110B||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style AT-120 / CANbus||RevZilla Item #833245||MFR. Product #AT120/AT-120||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style AT-120B / CANbus||RevZilla Item #833246||MFR. Product #AT-120B||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
6 Questions & 1 Answers
Browse 10 questions Browse 10 questions and 7 answers
Why did you choose this?
Better improve fuel
Michael L on Apr 2, 2015
does this add on to the power vision make this a closed loop tuner?
I have a 2003 xl883 sportster, what kind of fuel management can I do to this bike?
What specs should I choose for 2010 vrod muscle? not sure what to choose from drop down menu for type and fitment.
BEST ANSWER: I do not have a muscle I have a night rod, however I would imagine that the computer system between the two is identical. My 2016 has a j1850 connector on it. If you want to find your connector its probably in the same spot as mine is, which is under the panel right above the off/run switch on the right side of the bike. I have to use an allen wrench to take the panel off my bike. If its here it should have a rubber plug in it, pull the plug out and count the pins, if its 4 its a j1850, if its 6 its a canbus, good luck and happy hunting!
For a 2006 softail night train (fxstbi) which one should i get?
i am looking for this product for victory cross country?