Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Dunlop AT81 Desert / Enduro Tires
Dunlop’s vast championship experience and development expertise has been infused into the next generation of off-road tires: the Geomax AT81 and AT81 Desert RC (Reinforced Construction). These Geomax tires offer more all-around performance plus higher levels of ruggedness for off-road racing and riding.
- AT81 rear tread block shape and distribution plus DIRTuitive Grip Design (DGD) knobs help the tire penetrate down through the surface dirt for extra traction across a broad range of off-road applications
- Newly formulated high-wear-resistant rear tire compound offers enhanced chipping, tearing and wear appearance
- Geomax AT81 rear tire carcass features two nylon plies
- Lateral grooves on the shoulder knobs provide additional biting edges and also allow the knobs to be more flexible
- Rear center blocks are arranged in-line to provide a larger contact patch for maximum traction
- Dunlop’s “plush pad” recess design between tread blocks enhances compliance for bump absorption and ride comfort
- Front tire construction includes two plies of nylon wrapped with a third ply of polyester for a strong base
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 110/90-18||RevZilla Item #1000230||MFR. Product #32AT03/45170107||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 110/90-18 Reinforced||RevZilla Item #1000233||MFR. Product #32RC06/45170455||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 110/100-18||RevZilla Item #1000229||MFR. Product #32AT02/45170108||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 110/100-18 Reinforced||RevZilla Item #1000232||MFR. Product #32RC05/45170482||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 120/90-18||RevZilla Item #1000231||MFR. Product #32AT04/45170697||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 120/90-18 Reinforced||RevZilla Item #1000234||MFR. Product #32RC07/45170664||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 110/90-19 Reinforced||RevZilla Item #1000235||MFR. Product #32RC08/45170588||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 80/100-21||RevZilla Item #1064660||MFR. Product #32AT09/45170621||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 90/90-21||RevZilla Item #1000228||MFR. Product #32AT01/45170002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I didn't go for the "RC" rear on my Beta 300, while it's got plenty of power, it doesn't have the tire-shredding torque of 500's, and terrain around here tends more toward soft than rocky. It's a fairly stiff tire, wasn't the easiest mounting I'd ever done, but by no means awful.
So far holding up excellent, several day rides on them and I can barely tell the edge of the knobs are starting to round a touch. Non-DOT, but I occasionally run them on the road and they're no worse than the DOT knobbies I ran before- use caution cornering, especially in the wet, but it's certainly passable for getting to the trails or jumping out to a gas station.
over 3 years ago
I took a set to the LA-Barstow-Vegas rally after 600 miles including some 100 miles of highway the tires are only 50% done.
I'm yet to ride these in mud or wet roads but on rocks and sand they perform great. I really believe this is the best off road 18" tire.
I'm buying another of these because I like the tire. Just be careful and check how the mounted tire roles before you ride and can't return it.
110/100/18 RC vs 110/100/18?