Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Driven V2 Bar End Weights
The Driven Racing V2 Bar Ends are a lightweight and attractive replacement for stock bar ends.
- Constructed on a 7-axis lathe to allow for precision machining of every complex contour
- Reduces vibration and arm pump while riding
- Stealth expansion sleeve design hides all visible hardware after installation
- Fits most 7/8" inch diameter handlebars or clip-ons
- Sold as a pair
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #877529||MFR. Product #DBEW2 BK/DBEW2-BK||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Silver||RevZilla Item #877403||MFR. Product #DBEW2 SL/DBEW2-SL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Red||RevZilla Item #877567||MFR. Product #DBEW2 RD/DBEW2-RD||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Gold||RevZilla Item #877531||MFR. Product #DBEW2 GD/DBEW2-GD||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Blue||RevZilla Item #877530||MFR. Product #DBEW2 BL/DBEW2-BL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Titanium||RevZilla Item #877532||MFR. Product #DBEW2 TI/DBEW2TI||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I gave a 4 on the ease of install because there was a lack of instruction on how to properly install. I might sound like a fool, but I couldn't figure it out until I did some trial and error.
On the GSXR's anyway, you have to tighten the back nut to where the rubber expands to the point where you kind of have to shove it into the handlebar with a little force. Then you turn clockwise with your hand once its in the handlebar until its tight.
The packaging was fantastic and felt expensive and as always RevZilla had the best service (arrived in two days).
For the price, they look great and offer better vibration cancellation than nothing, but not enough to brag to your friends about.
10 months ago
I've read that's not necessarily the "proper" way, but im not facing any issues..
Hope that helps