Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Driven Mantis Tire Temperture Sensor
The Driven Mantis is a ground-breaking electronic tire temperature sensor designed specifically for track day and professional riders. Using two sophisticated infrared sensor, the Mantis reads and displays to the rider front and rear tire surface temperatures in real time.
The Mantis non-contact infrared sensor utilizes a 17 bit analog to digital converter and a powerful digital signal processing unit. With a resolution of 0.02°C, the Mantis sensor is a highly precise measuring instrument. A proprietary lens serves to create a wide-angle field of view for the sensor to observe infrared radiation emitted from the tire's surface. Additionally, the lens protects the sensor from being damaged by road debris. Encapsulating the senor's electronic component assembly is a durable injection-molded polycarbonate housing.
The wires connecting the Mantis sensors to the display unit are shielded to prevent distortion of the sensor's signal by electro-magnetic noise generated by the high-voltage electrical components on the motorcycle.
The Driven Mantis display unit houses a glare-free liquid crystal screen and a processor capable of converting raw data from the thermal sensor into valuable readable information in real time. Programmable alerts can be easily set, and are useful in alerting the rider when the tire temperatures exceed the desired range.
- Digital five-wire pin connectors
- Quick disconnect sensor harness
- Lightweight 16 gauge aluminum gauge bracket
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum adjustable sensor mount with suction cup
- 3M VHB tape to secure the sensor to the fender surfaces
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Driven Racing Mantis Tire Temp Sensor||RevZilla Item #1008677||MFR. Product #A00003||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.