Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Drayko Holeshot Jeans
Each pair of Drayko Jeans is lined with a revolutionary combination of DuPont™ Kevlar® and Dyneema, the World's Strongest Fiber. Soft, breathable, flexible and non-allergenic - the Drayko Jeans lining is hugely superior to basic woven or knitted Kevlar alternatives.
Drayko Jeans' patented positioning system ensures that each of the primary contact points are well covered. The revolutionary lining is specifically designed and positioned to keep skin safe at all legal speed limits and is secured with heavy duty stitching.
CE Approved armor is also included at the knees and hips to enhance rider safety in impact situations.
- Full 360 degree Roomoto Liner provides excellent abrasion-resistance, providing 7.45 seconds of road-abrasion protection
- Hip and knee armor included
- Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial technology to keep moisture away from the skin
- Mesh sports comfort liner
- Level 2 CE approved
Note: Jeans may ship with tags saying Drayko or Draggin.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Indigo / 30||RevZilla Item #945051||MFR. Product #472-19730||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Indigo / 32||RevZilla Item #945052||MFR. Product #472-19732||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Indigo / 34||RevZilla Item #945053||MFR. Product #472-19734||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Indigo / 36||RevZilla Item #945054||MFR. Product #472-19736||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Indigo / 38||RevZilla Item #945055||MFR. Product #472-19738||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Indigo / 40||RevZilla Item #945056||MFR. Product #472-19740||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Indigo / 42||RevZilla Item #945057||MFR. Product #472-19742||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Indigo / 44||RevZilla Item #945058||MFR. Product #472-19744||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
When the pants arrived the first impression was great - they appeared very good quality and HEAVY! They weight or appear to weight as much as four pairs of regular jeans. I was immediately concerned they will be unbearably hot. So proceeded to put them on and after a few hours of walking around indoors I was pleasantly surprised - as thick and heavy as they were they sure breathe and wick as advertised - never I felt hot or sweaty! Wow.
Unfortunately I also noticed that I did not like the cut of these jeans at all - unlike the nice European fit depicted in the picture they are on the baggy side. But what is really bad is that the waist does not appear to be much narrower than my bottom diameter. I am definitely 34 (I triple checked) and they were way loose. So much so that even with a belt their considerable weight was pulling them down off my rear. But I am persistent kind of guy so I solved the problem with suspenders.
Next, I proceeded to install the protection or armor if you will. And here comes my second and third disappointment: the protectors look and feel cheap and not much flexible - they are pre-shaped to the knee curve and so in the standing/walking position they are rubbing heavily against my knees. So much so that after a few hours they chaffed my knees to the point I had to take them out as it became unbearable. The problem is exacerbated by the fact that to be placed properly while in a sitting position when they essentially go up a bit - they slide down when you stand up and walk placing the upper edge of the protector right in the middle of the knee. After a few hours I felt like I walked on my knees several feet on the 60 grade sandpaper. My second disappointment is the pockets for the armor - they are not an exact fit (both shape and size) so there is some room for the armor to move around and the mesh that supposed to hold them in place feels very delicate. I am very disappointed as that means the armor is not going to be held in place firmly when I go sliding or tumbling down the road especially considering the baggy fit that will certainly allow the pants themselves (along with the fairly loose armor inside them) to rotate or move around my knee. Bad, bad design. Unacceptable on $450 fancy pants! It gets even worse as the mesh essentially has a slit in it that allows the armor to slide in and that slit presents two additional problems - 1. It is an additional rubbing point right in the middle of my knee and 2. Every single time I put my leg down the pants my toes catch the slit and try to tear it open. Stupid design that has no place in a $450 package. To add insult to injury they literally ask you to go buy superglue and glue supplied Velcro straps to the inside of your pants! How stupid is that? That means that even when I pull out the armor cause I cannot stand walking in it due to unbearable amount of chaffing - I would be faced with chaffing from the Velcro straps glued to the inside of the pants! The pantyhose-thin mesh is not going to help as it didn't help with the armor. What a lot of baloney! Imagine buying a fancy Mercedes-Benz and manufacturer telling you in the owners manual to go to a hardware store for a screwdriver and bolts to attach safety belts.
OK. Enough for the venting. Let's summarize:
1. Bad armor - heavily pre-shaped, not very soft or flexible, looks like a cheap rubber-plastic - when I put it on my fist and punched the wall I felt pain - it did not provide as much protection as I expected
2. Poorly designed armor pockets - to much space for the armor to move around
3. Slit to install armor right in the middle of the knee
4. Slit catches toes when inserting legs
5. Pants too loose - will not provide proper placement for the armor during accident
6. Waist too large - super heavy pants keep sliding off.
1. Enormous thickness and weight throughout the whole pants not just the dangerous areas like other jeans - combined with the claims of supper strong abrasion resistance of the insulation middle layer instill confidence that they will perform way better than all other jeans
2. Despite the above they do in fact appear to breathe and as hard as it is to believe it they do not seem to be running hot so to speak
3. Without the knee protectors they are very pleasant on the inside and very comfortable
4. The hip protection does not present the same problems as the knee pads - I could walk with them all day and didn't notice I had them after a while
5. Sitting on my bike and riding they appear much more comfortable than when walking in them (!) Even more than any of my regular jeans in which I seem to occasionally have a problem of sliding onto my jewels and need to keep shifting my bottom until finding more comfortable position. That problem did not present itself even once in three days of riding.
6. They also appear to provide a very good wind and cold protection as one of the days I rode was way below sixty early in the morning and I was very comfortable. I believe I may be comfortable down to forties - I will post an update once I get there.
I intend to keep them for the super protective middle layer that does in fact appear to breathe. I will have to spend extra money for another armor for my knees - maybe D3O or Forcefield? And I need to find a way to immobilize them so they stay where they need to be when I crash. As it is I don't believe this is going to be the case. And finally, I need to wear suspenders so they do not slide off my rear. I cannot go a size down as they are barely long enough right now while sitting. I am 6'3" so I should have a tall size which is not available from Drayko.
So, It's a mixed bag. I am disappointed that in such super expensive jeans there are so many imperfections. One would think that for this price you should get close to perfection. That is not the case. And yet I am keeping them as they sure look tough and no one else seems to have CE Level 2 in jeans.
No stretch denim here. Jeans feel durable yet soft.
In the past, I've been turned off by protective jeans because of the style of the fit (usually too baggy) and the look (Obnoxious stitching, stonewash finishes). These jeans are the most traditional I've come across. There is a touch of intentional fading over the front upper thigh and knees that didn't really show in the promotional images
The jeans wear warm so 75 degrees or cooler works best....can't imagine wearing them in 100 Texas heat. But a textile is probably better in that situation anyway.
BUT, that's why I got them - for cold weather riding. I noticed with some of my other kevlar jeans that I was a little warmer than normal jeans, so I figured with a full liner it would be really warm. I was right.
These jeans are really 3 layers - denim on the outside (medium to heavy), the kevlar/dyneema liner in the middle, and a mesh on the inside against your skin (like the open mesh on the inside of a riding jacket). There is also a loop at the bottom of the legs that goes around your shoes/boots to pull the pant legs down. I get warm easily, but when wearing the jeans inside I do get warm, just on the edge of uncomfortably so. But when riding in 20 or 30 degree weather, these take the bite off the cold. Don't get wet though, they soak through as easily as any other denim.
The knee and hip pads are OK. I ended up taking the hip pads out, if you want to wear them I suggest going up a waist size. The hip pads fit snugly and aren't adjustable, but I found they're in the right place, they just made the pants a bit too snug for me. The knee pads work as well as any other insertable knee pads in pants. The positioning is a little tricky and if you're slightly OCD like me you'll adjust them 20 times and still not be quite perfect. The knee pads have velcro that seems to stick to I guess the Dyneema liner, though Drayko provides 4 little velcro pads that I guess you can sew in if you were so inclined. But I didn't use them and they seem to stick reasonably in place.
I haven't worn these on warmer days, I see some other people used them in warm weather but I think I'd be too hot in them. But I can't say for sure, maybe the mesh liner lets them breath ok when moving.
Overall these are one of the most protective jeans you can buy, and should be almost on par with true riding pants other than not being water-resistant in any way.
The good is that they come with really excellent knox armor for the knees and hip, Both slide into pouches and with the full kevlar protection they are by and far the most protective jeans I've ever seen. The armor stays in place on the hip perfectly and provided your velcro placement is good, they seem to stay pretty well at knee level.
The downside, the armor pockets in the knees are not incredibly well thought out and the fabric opening is right in the middle of the pouch, so your knee ends up rubbing directly on the armor and not the fabric. Also, they do run a tad small, especially once you put hip armor in them. If you're a size 34 in Levis and your jeans are snug, then you might try a 36 in these. I wear a 34 in Levis but I guess I would be a perfect 35 in these jeans.
Otherwise, they seem great and the CE2 rating can't be beat. Hopefully, I'll never have to test them but its nice to know its there.
1. The factory faded patches are rectangular with defined borders. I would rather have uniformly colored pants as this looks goofy.
2. The armor pockets at the knees aren’t great. They catch your toes upon entry and if you squat, the knee armor sometimes comes out upon standing. They come with Velcro to fix the latter issue but I’m going to upgrade my armor anyway so I guess I’ll need to buy my own Velcro too.
3. The Knox Flexiform Plus hip and knee armor I received is outdated. I was told I would be getting Drayko’s new proprietary armor, which is likely much the same, but I got old stock instead. These jeans were $400! I expect up-to-date quality armor. The jeans are CE 2 but the armor is only level 1. Since Knox has new armor of the exact same dimensions (and even part number) I think it would be wise of Draggin to rekindle their relationship.
If you want the best protection out there in a pretty fashionable form factor, you can’t go wrong with the Holeshots.