Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Drag Specialties Solo Seat Mounting Kit For Harley Sportster
This solo seat kit includes 3" chrome springs, faux leather frame cover, hardware and instructions. The mount is powder-coated black and there is no welding required. The spring mount studs are stainless steel and all other hardware is zinc coated. Most other springs will also work with this kit.
- Black and chrome finish
- Sold as a kit
- Made in the USA
Note: Solo seats are sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #895843||MFR. Product #08200048||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004, 2005, 2006
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2010-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006, 2010, 2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2010, 2011, 2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1996-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1996-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1996-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1996-2017
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
The cover is quite a bit on the small side with it barely fitting over the ecm. Instructions say you can stretch it. Maybe with a vice and pliers?? I could only get it to reach half way onto the velcro tabs you attach to the frame to keep it in place.. also, the rear mount does not sit flush against the frame. You can get it close by really tightening down, but there's still a small gap and you need another set of hands to help hold it all in place or the torque will move it off center and the seat won't line up anymore..
And last, the springs. They're a bit stiff...
Again, all in all not bad but not great.
2006 Harley Sportster XL883C.