Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Drag Specialties Fork Legs Rebuild Kit For Harley
Freshen up those dirty old seals and stop the oil leak that's built up over time. This complete fork rebuild kit will have your front suspension feeling as good as new in no time.
- Complete kit
- Includes all parts necessary to rebuild both fork legs
- Fits 39mm forks
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 39MM||RevZilla Item #1280868||MFR. Product #04030146||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001, 2002, 2003
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1987-1993
- Low Rider Chrome FXRC 1987, 1988
- Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP 1987-1993
- Sport Glide FXRT 1987-1992
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2015
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2009
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2015
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-2003
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2015
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2015
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1100 1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1988-2003
- Super Glide FXR 1987-1994
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2005
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1986-2013
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS 1987-1993
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1986-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1987-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2013
- Fat Bob FXEF 1985
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1985-1986
- Low Rider Chrome FXRC 1985-1986
- Low Rider Custom FXLR 1986
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2009
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1994-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 1994-2013
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1997
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-2010
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN/I 1993
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Special FLSTN/I 1994-1996
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1984-2010
- Sport Glide FXRT 1985-1986
- Sport Glide Grand Touring FXRD 1986
- Sportster XLH1100 1986-1987
- Sportster XLH883 1986-1987
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2013
- Super Glide FXE 1985
- Super Glide FXR 1986
- Tour Glide Classic FLTC/I 1986-1991
- Tour Glide FLT 1986-1991
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1989-1995
- Wide Glide FXWG 1985-1986
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Slider tube bushing slots were not cut wide enough to fit into fork leg.
I had to use a belt sander to widen gap on both bushings so they would fit inside fork legs.
Issue would have of been a bigger pita if I did not have the sander.
11 months ago
I typically have no problem breaking out the grinder to make shit fit, but shouldn't have to with new parts