Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Deuter Compact Exp 12 Back Pack
- Mesh shoulder straps and mesh hip fins
- Two zipped mesh pockets
- Airstripes back ventilation system
- Hydration-compatible system
- Safety light loop
- 3M reflectors at the front, sides and back
- Two zipped front pockets
- Side compression straps also suited to storing protective pads.
- Stow-away helmet flap
- Rain cover
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz / 960 g
- Volume: 730 + 120 cubic inches / 12 + 2 litre
- Size: 19"H X 9.4"W X 7.1"D
- Material: Deuter-Super-Polytex and Deuter-Ripstop 210
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White||RevZilla Item #893079||MFR. Product #N32152 71300||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I had concerns about the helmet strap, but I've been walking around and even riding with a helmet strapped in the back.. so helpful.
The rain cover is great too. It's neon yellow/green, so it could also be used if you're concerned about being seen at night.
The "hydration compatable system" does not due the product justice. It comes with a camel pack that you can easily remove.. not i'd use it while riding, but definitely nice to have.
As I'm reviewing it I also noticed there is a zipper to expand the storage in the main compartment.. sweet.
Can't comment on durability just yet, as it's only been a week of using everyday.
This is basically the size of a Camelbak with a little extra storage.
The included water bladder seems very nice though.
Recommended as long as you are sure it will fit everything you need.