Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Dainese Proshape Knee Armor
- Pro-Shape: soft protectors certified to CE - Cat. II- EN 1621.1
- Great flexibility and lightness
- Hexagonal pattern
- Perforated structure
- Compatible with certain Dainese Jeans with knee pockets
- Can also be used as an elbow protector
- Sold as a pair
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Dainese Proshape Knee Armor||RevZilla Item #929032||MFR. Product #1876059-001-N||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
* Flexible when walking or sitting.
* Low profile doesn't show under trousers.
* Cheap. You won't be out too much scratch if you don't like them.
* Really thin. I question whether these pads would provide significant impact resistance.
* Asymmetric design (fat on one end, skinny on the other) provides mediocre coverage either above or below the knee. You get to pick which one to sacrifice.
* Too flexible. They fold up inside trouser pockets as you move, esp. when walking around.
* Textured side catches on mesh pocket materials. This plus the very flexible material means these things are remarkably hard to install/remove.
Bottom line: Not recommended.
over 3 years ago
Great armor that offers great protection and flexibility. Looks like you don't even have armor when your off the bike, so great style there. The armor also is perforated so that some air will flow through it.
I talk briefly about it on my YouTube channel.
1 year ago
The downside is that in the trade off between comfort and protection, the latter loses out. I feel these would do just fine if your knee hit the ground at slow, less than 45mph speeds, and help a little. But, they provide nowhere near the level of protection that some of the other manufacturers provide. I would've liked to see them just a little thicker. maybe with a full layer of padding on the back side, under the hex knobs.
The problem for me is the fit. The pockets are non-adjustable, and for me they are almost all the way above my knee (in the riding position). So what scant protection these offer may end up doing nothing at all when the rubber, uh, doesn't hit the road. That may be particular to my build, though, so I won't fault them to much for that. Overall, these are a package deal with the Montana jeans which I'm fairly pleased with. So I recommend them, but with a lot of caveats.
They offer minimal protection, better than just pants alone, but for aggressive riding, you would want something much more substantial.
The good thing is they allow your gear to keep its natural look without any bulging, pretty much invisible. But I'm not sure how well it will work in a crash.