Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Dainese Manis D1 G Back Protector Insert
The best upgrade for your Dainese jacket or race suit, the Dainese Manis D1 G Back Protector Insert is articulated CE level 2 armor that no one should go without. With 4 ways of stretch in this hard shell protector, the Manis D1 G offers a greater degree of movement and protection than similar back protectors on the market.
- Back protector certified to CE - Cat. II - EN 1621.2/2014 level 2
Ergonomics and Comfort:
Back protector with 4 degrees of freedom:
- Longitudinal stretch
- Longitudinal bending
- Lateral bending controlled by special tensioner
- External perforated plates
- Crash absorb perforated absorption material
- Reduced contact area
- Choose G1 for Women's Jackets and Men's Jackets up to size 48
- Choose G2 for Men's Jackets size 50 and up
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / G1||RevZilla Item #994582||MFR. Product #/1876097-001-N||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / G2||RevZilla Item #994585||MFR. Product #/1876098-001-N||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
If you already have a race fit jacket beware of the space needed to add this protector. Definitely recommend.
1 year ago
I wear the Dainese air frame jacket in a 50.
I ordered up an inch or 2 so i could use a back protector as im closer to a 48.
Protector takes up the extra 2 inches
This protector is a little long for the pocket, it fits but it definitely puts the velcro holding it in place to the test.
Its not a big deal since the zipper still keeps it in place
Overall I have no complaints but it would be nice if it fit just a bit better.
1 year ago
I have mine in a Dianese air crono mesh jacket and it drastically decreases the air flow that I felt the few times I wore the jacket without the back protector in it. But the safety trade off alone obliterates any loss of airflow. Especially in a mesh jacket.
Definitely would purchase again, and when the weather gets colder, this back protector will migrate to a new leather jacket.
16 inches long
10.5 inches wide (at widest point)
1.5 inches thick (at densest point)
I used a tailors tape measure, but the item is bowed to curve with your back and had elasticated panels that stretch and foam shock absorption, so others might get slightly different results depending on level of use. I've had mine seven months.
Hope that helps!
What is the measurement for G1 & G2?
Follow the sizing as revzilla describes:
Choose G1 for Women's Jackets and Men's Jackets up to size 48
Choose G2 for Men's Jackets size 50 and up
Cheers from Germany
when i purchase the jacket , i tried using the Mantis G2 and fitted nicely
i have a few qns:
1) does the D1 and the older version exactly same size?
2) will the new D1 protect label stated " Mantis D1 G2'?
2) Yes, my tag for the G1 reads "D1 Manis G.1" so it will definitely say which size it is on the tag.