Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Dainese L2 Chest Protector
The Dainese L2 Chest Plate adds CE leve 2 protection to your Dainese jacket equipped with an inner thorax pocket.
- CE Level 2 chest protector in compliance with Pr-EN 1621.3/2010 level 2.
Comfort and Ergonomics:
- Double frontal plate in ergonomic shape
- Inner core in perforated Crash Absorb shock absorbing material
- SM for Dainese jackets sized 46-50
- MD for Dainese jackets sized 52-54
- LG for Dainese jackets sized 56-60
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #852136||MFR. Product #1876040-001-S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #852137||MFR. Product #1876040-001-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #852138||MFR. Product #1876040-001-L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Enjoy the purchase and good luck,
I got a Dainese Super Speed Textile Jacket and bought this L2 Chest protector.
I would think these 2 jackets have the same cut. Having said this:
- It fits nice.
- Does not feel bulky on your chest.
- It protects the upper part of your chest and ribs.
- The Dainese Super Speed Textile Jacket does not lock in place the protector, meaning that every single time you open your jacket, the protector will fall off.
- Extra item to carry.
Hope this helps.
ps. You are choosing a nice jacket.
Can we ?
Dainese Laguna Seca One piece, I use.
The chest protector without measuring it, because I'm at work currently is about a half of inch thick. Hope this helps!
My other Dainese Jacket has a one sided pocket for the protector. Only holds the lateral lobe of the protector, is a pain to get in and then doesn't hold the protector once the you take the jacket off.
I don't use the pocket with this jacket either. Note: I saw a prior comment about ordering a size small vs the rec. medium. I didn't listen and ended exchanging the medium for a small. The medium poked out too wide and was just awkward.