Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Covingtons Rear Lowering Kit For Harley Touring
The easiest way to drop the rear of your custom Bagger.
- CNC-Machined billet aluminum
- Made in the USA
- Sold as a pair
Note: Check clearance prior to operating.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 1 3/8" Lower / Black||RevZilla Item #1075270||MFR. Product #C1401-B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 1 3/8" Lower / Raw||RevZilla Item #1075271||MFR. Product #C1401-R||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 1" Lower||RevZilla Item #1075272||MFR. Product #C1402-B||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 1" Lower / Raw||RevZilla Item #1075273||MFR. Product #C1402-R||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2009-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Road King FLHR/I 2009-2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
It was an easy install without a lift! Just do one side at a time...
I'm 5'8" and have 30" inseam. I needed to get down, man. I just had the seat stripped or modded or whatever and that probably got me a half inch or so, and now with these I'm much more planted and confident.
It's winter here but unseasonably warm so I went out on wet, dark roads for a test. I haven't been able to notice any ride quality difference but the one major bump I hit seemed to bottom out more than before? I'll have to tweet my Revzilla purchased Progressive 430 shocks to see what might work the best.
I usually ride two up and this test I was alone but no handling oddities and like I say the ride is fine. I'll let Ya know how it works when I've had the chance to try two-up riding!
So far so great!
over 2 years ago