Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Cortech Women's LRX Series 3.0 Jacket
- 400 Denier Nylon Dobby and 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester performance cut shell combines with a Rainguard waterproof and breathable barrier
- Mandarin style collar with soft, microfiber trim
- Zippered shoulder, sleeve and rear exit vents provide flow-through ventilation
- Durable main zipper closure seals out the elements
- 360º Phoslite reflective piping and Cortech’s signature reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility
- The Microfiber-lined cuffs with hook and loop closures are soft, yet durable
- Adjustable sleeve take up straps at forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material
- Removable, CE-approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple-density back protector
- Cortech Ladies Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) liner features a comfortable iridescent taffeta liner
- Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets and internal mobile phone pocket
- Hand pockets are lined with Armor-Link 2 mesh, which allows pockets to double as vents
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls, help fine-tune the fit
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #839318||MFR. Product #8986-0305-76||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #839319||MFR. Product #8986-0305-77||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / SM (Plus)||RevZilla Item #839320||MFR. Product #8986-0305-84||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD (Plus)||RevZilla Item #839321||MFR. Product #8986-0305-85||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Pink / XS||RevZilla Item #839337||MFR. Product #8986-0308-73||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Pink / SM (Plus)||RevZilla Item #839342||MFR. Product #8986-0308-84||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style SM (Plus) / Silver/Black||RevZilla Item #839331||MFR. Product #8986-0307-84||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / Black/Light Blue||RevZilla Item #839352||MFR. Product #8986-0312-75||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / Black/Light Blue||RevZilla Item #839353||MFR. Product #8986-0312-76||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / Black/Light Blue||RevZilla Item #839354||MFR. Product #8986-0312-77||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style SM (Plus) / Black/Light Blue||RevZilla Item #839355||MFR. Product #8986-0312-84||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
The inside liner is intensely hot for the summer, but will be nice for cooler rides. I took it out immediately and opened the vents for my first ride. I definitely stayed cool, the jacket is very breathable and I never felt like I was overheating. There are three pockets on the inside of various sizes that could easily fit a phone securely (or any other small objects for that matter).
Although this jacket isn't the most stylish one on the market, the overall look is very sleek and chic. The build quality is top notch and the armor feels sturdy and protective. Overall this is a very comfortable jacket with a lot of perks, great for anyone just starting out!
But this jacket fits me perfectly. On top of that, it breaths well, is waterproof, and is designed for cold and warm weather riding. You will not be disappointed with this jacket.
So if you are looking for a well fitting, 3 season jacket, look no further. This jacket is awesome!
Should I get the XS or small?
It is water repellant and comftable riding in light rain or mist heavy rain your going to get wet