Item Condition: This is a new item that has light cosmetic damage which may include, but is not limited to scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The damage affects the aesthetics but not the function of the item. The original packaging may or may not be present. Minor scuffs on the logo on the right side of the collar, right elbow slider and both knee sliders.
Cortech Adrenaline GP Race Suit
The Adrenaline GP Race Suit shares the top tier position in Cortech's race suit lineup. This Adrenaline GP is track prepped with premium race spec cowhide, unique safety features and titanium shoulder sliders. Cortech knee sliders are included and mate to a large hook and loop panel for perfect adjustability. The seams that unite the drum dyed cowhide panels are triple stitched with high strength threads, and a removable, washable comfort liner helps move air while keeping ownership and upkeep a "breeze". Race using a pocket style back protector insert or wear a stand-alone harness style back protector system (each sold separately). In an emergency situation, the suit can be opened from the rear speed hump via hook and loop closure. In between track sessions, included suspenders allow you to wear the suit as pants - with the suit's upper half unzipped and rolled down. These track-ready features are matched by the GP's track-ready aesthetics. Opposing racing stripes taper toward the rider's midsection. And don't overlook the quilted abdominal padding that mirrors a real life six-pack.
- Top grade 1.2-1.4mm drum dyed cowhide leather
- Panels of perforation at arms, chest, legs and back
- Aerodynamic race profile speed hump with perforated top leather panel flows air
- Pre-curved legs and arms for better on-bike ergonomics
- Accordion-style expansion panels at shoulders, elbows, waist and knees for improved mobility and fit
- Abrasion resistant stretch panels in the arms, inseam and calves for ease of movement
- Titanium molded external shoulder armor
- Hard TPU external elbow armor
- Comfort cuff features a neoprene stretch panel that can accommodate different wrist sizes and is soft to the touch
- Removable and washable mesh airflow liner
- Triple-stitched impact zones with high strength, bonded nylon thread
- Soft neoprene comfort collar
- Removable Knox CE approved shoulder, elbow, hip and knee protectors
- Pocket for optional back protector inserts (sold separately)
- Interior ID pocket
- Quick release emergency opening at speed hump
- Detachable, adjustable suspenders for off bike comfort
- Cuffs feature a spring loaded zipper to eliminate flapping
- Removable Cortech knee sliders (included)
- Reusable zippered storage bag
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XL / Orange/Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #10075877||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
Cortech Men's Race Suit Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)||Waist (in)||Inseam (in)||Hips (in)||Height (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.